shape
carat
color
clarity

I spoilt my own proposal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Well my stay here as been short but definately sweet... i just wanted to say a very quick thanks and best wishes to all, i have had alot of fun posting and reading others posts over the last couple of weeks.

But now it is over ... (or should i say, just begun!) the proposal happened on Saturday afternoon, but not before a very strange set of events that led me to ruining my own proposal!!! i didn''t snoop and i stayed out of his business so much that i had noooooo idea what was going on and i wasn''t available for the planned proposal!! lol.

But it all worked out well in the end... we went down to ''our'' beach with a bottle of sparkly and my daughter as the papparazzi
emsmile.gif

She stood there and took photos while my ff got down on one knee and said lots of lovely things about how this was our beach and how he hoped we would bring our children down here one day and end up walking down here hand in hand when we were old and wrinkled.
emteeth.gif

Of course i said yes and popped the ring on. FF asked my daughter if she was happy with us getting married and she said yes, he then got down on one knee and asked her if she would like to call him dad. It made my heart melt and my eyes tear up!

We had a few more photos, a drink and then it was off to our families to tell them the good news.
emlove.gif

My ring is a 1.05 carat f colour si1 round brilliant in a very simple band. I love it.

If i knew how to post photos i would, but i am not very technoligically minded.
emteeth.gif

Good luck to all!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations indeed! photos are easy really... just save them to your computer as normal, then resize so they are not too big and save again... make sure the file name is something unique to you. Then... upload!
All the best, have a fab wedding - and life together!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful story, particularly the part about going down on his knee in front of your daughter. So sweet. Congratulations!

KatM

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:12:28 AM
Author: mscushion
That is a beautiful story, particularly the part about going down on his knee in front of your daughter. So sweet. Congratulations!
ditto. what a great guy, congrats!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That doesn''t sound ruined at all but rather really romantically sweet :), congrats on your proposal and kudos to you for not snooping :).

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Awww that sounds so sweet. I''m glad for you! But how did you ruin anything? Sounds wonderful to me!!!!!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Your proposal sounds like it was perfect all the way around, congratulations!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, it sounds like you had a lovely proposal. I literally ruined mine. Saw the ring box in FI''s pocket and grabbed it before I could stop myself. He was pissed!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats! how sweet to involve your daughter!! :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
wow, total tearjerker! Congrats!
36.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cute proposal! I love that he included your daughter and really made her apart of it and let her know how much he cares for her. So perfect! Can''t wait to see photos. Congratulations!! :)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, congratulations!
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So precious! How sweet of him to ask your daughter and make her part of it. Congrats on your engagement!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

How sweet!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! I also loved how your daughter had a special role in your proposal. How sweet!!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is just wonderful!!! CONGRATS!
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds like a beautiful proposal! Congratulations!

You really really should try to upload some pics for us to drool over!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, lady! Looks like it wasn''t really ruined after all...the story is super sweet :) Can''t wait to see pics!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn''t sound like it was spoiled at all! Congratulations! How sweet that your daughter was involved. And I''m glad it happened so you don''t have to resist the urge to snoop on the computer anymore!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, congratulations! That made me get all teared up. What a sweet story and how wonderful to involve your daughter like that.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:52:01 AM
Author:hawaiianorangetree
Well my stay here as been short but definately sweet... i just wanted to say a very quick thanks and best wishes to all, i have had alot of fun posting and reading others posts over the last couple of weeks.

But now it is over ... (or should i say, just begun!) the proposal happened on Saturday afternoon, but not before a very strange set of events that led me to ruining my own proposal!!! i didn''t snoop and i stayed out of his business so much that i had noooooo idea what was going on and i wasn''t available for the planned proposal!! lol.

But it all worked out well in the end... we went down to ''our'' beach with a bottle of sparkly and my daughter as the papparazzi
emsmile.gif

She stood there and took photos while my ff got down on one knee and said lots of lovely things about how this was our beach and how he hoped we would bring our children down here one day and end up walking down here hand in hand when we were old and wrinkled.
emteeth.gif

Of course i said yes and popped the ring on. FF asked my daughter if she was happy with us getting married and she said yes, he then got down on one knee and asked her if she would like to call him dad. It made my heart melt and my eyes tear up!

We had a few more photos, a drink and then it was off to our families to tell them the good news.
emlove.gif

My ring is a 1.05 carat f colour si1 round brilliant in a very simple band. I love it.

If i knew how to post photos i would, but i am not very technoligically minded.
emteeth.gif

Good luck to all!!
That part is so sweet!

Congrats to all 3 of you!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
That is an extremely sweet story. Congrats!!
36.gif

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I teared up a bit at your story!! It''s wonderful! I''m so happy for you!!
1.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!
I especially love that he included your daughter.. and, ''proposed'' to her, as well!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...that is SO sweet!!! Congratulations!!!

Kitiaral

Rough_Rock
What a wonderful story! I''m so happy for all of you. It''s so sweet that he included your daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results