shape
carat
color
clarity

I spent an hour trying on every ER & WB at Tiffany''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.... just for entertainment sake. If there''d been any serious buyers in the store I would have stepped aside (in fact there were NO other shoppers - I had the place to myself). The SA seemed more than happy to let me try it all on - I must say I did have FUN!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOHHHHH how fun! i''ve always wanted an empty tiffany store to myself to try everything on!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like fun esp if you get a good SA.
1.gif

I went into a B&M recently and the SA looked so standoff-ish he was probably thinking when he could get home to his WOW game... If I were his boss, I''d have fired him on the spot! Some SAs shd really get themselves a better service attitude...

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
FUN!!! I love doing that, but the SA I get never seem to be amused. I''ll try on like three different things and they''re looking at me funny. Even if the store is on the empty side.
20.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I went there this week too to try on eternity bands. Unlike the last time I was there (about a year ago) the place was DEAD EMPTY. I would have loved to play and try on more stuff (I wouldn''t have felt bad asking since I was the only customer in there) but DH was with me and starting to crank, so I had to leave. They have the most beautiful stuff though, no? If we could have afforded it, I would have loved to get my ering from there.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ER is a round brilliant - I asked to try on every other shape, which I did - then I paired a bunch of wb's with each! Maybe the economy has something to do with it - either that OR living in the midwest!!! I remember going to try on WB's in a jewelry store in Greenwich, because we Lived there and were getting married - the SA was so disinterested - she put a few rings out - talked to some other people, then asked if I was "through."
33.gif
18.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 3:44:31 PM
Author: motownmama
My ER is a round brilliant - I asked to try on every other shape, which I did - then I paired a bunch of wb''s with each! Maybe the economy has something to do with it - either that OR living in the midwest!!! I remember going to try on WB''s in a jewelry store in Greenwich, because we Lived there and were getting married - the SA was so disinterested - she put a few rings out - talked to some other people, then asked if I was ''through.''
33.gif
18.gif
Oh my, that''s downright rude. What''s the best way to deal with such SAs..? I can''t help but recall a scene from Pretty Woman when she went back to the snooty SA in the first store after she''d done her shopping.
28.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How much fun. I would love to do that if I had time, except I would be way too tempted to buy something. It''s great that you had a nice SA even if you didn''t buy something. All SA''s should be nice to everyone, they never know when they may lose a referral from someone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results