shape
carat
color
clarity

I spent an hour trying on every ER & WB at Tiffany''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.... just for entertainment sake. If there''d been any serious buyers in the store I would have stepped aside (in fact there were NO other shoppers - I had the place to myself). The SA seemed more than happy to let me try it all on - I must say I did have FUN!

OOOOOHHHHH how fun! i''ve always wanted an empty tiffany store to myself to try everything on!

Sounds like fun esp if you get a good SA.
1.gif

I went into a B&M recently and the SA looked so standoff-ish he was probably thinking when he could get home to his WOW game... If I were his boss, I''d have fired him on the spot! Some SAs shd really get themselves a better service attitude...

FUN!!! I love doing that, but the SA I get never seem to be amused. I''ll try on like three different things and they''re looking at me funny. Even if the store is on the empty side.
20.gif

I went there this week too to try on eternity bands. Unlike the last time I was there (about a year ago) the place was DEAD EMPTY. I would have loved to play and try on more stuff (I wouldn''t have felt bad asking since I was the only customer in there) but DH was with me and starting to crank, so I had to leave. They have the most beautiful stuff though, no? If we could have afforded it, I would have loved to get my ering from there.

My ER is a round brilliant - I asked to try on every other shape, which I did - then I paired a bunch of wb's with each! Maybe the economy has something to do with it - either that OR living in the midwest!!! I remember going to try on WB's in a jewelry store in Greenwich, because we Lived there and were getting married - the SA was so disinterested - she put a few rings out - talked to some other people, then asked if I was "through."
33.gif
18.gif

Date: 4/3/2009 3:44:31 PM
Author: motownmama
My ER is a round brilliant - I asked to try on every other shape, which I did - then I paired a bunch of wb''s with each! Maybe the economy has something to do with it - either that OR living in the midwest!!! I remember going to try on WB''s in a jewelry store in Greenwich, because we Lived there and were getting married - the SA was so disinterested - she put a few rings out - talked to some other people, then asked if I was ''through.''
33.gif
18.gif
Oh my, that''s downright rude. What''s the best way to deal with such SAs..? I can''t help but recall a scene from Pretty Woman when she went back to the snooty SA in the first store after she''d done her shopping.
28.gif

How much fun. I would love to do that if I had time, except I would be way too tempted to buy something. It''s great that you had a nice SA even if you didn''t buy something. All SA''s should be nice to everyone, they never know when they may lose a referral from someone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP