shape
carat
color
clarity

I shall not blame anyone ...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... for going down that rabbit hole that is Takahashi Pearls, however, you know who you are, and there are more than one of you! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

I have started to make enquiries with them, first for a pair of nicely shaped Tahitian drops, and now a strand of blue Tahitians.

A strand of blue Tahitians is on my bling Wish List and it is within sight. Just need to find the funds for a nice paved diamond ball clasp! :lol-2:

I would also like a pair of WSS drops, ideally matching the Tahitian drops in size and shape so that I could mix and match them. I may have to wait for the 2 pairs of drops as I appreciate a matched pair is difficult enough, let alone having 2 pairs that can be mixed and matched!

The holy grail is a massive silver baroque SSP strand like the one as seen on their website recently. However, that might be out of my reach for the time being.

Oh, and some nice silver grey baroque Akoyas would be nice too, ideally a double strand.

As I have said, I am not blaming anyone for going down this rabbit hole, honest! I blame myself for working more and have more spare pennies to spend on blings.

DK :lol-2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
... for going down that rabbit hole that is Takahashi Pearls, however, you know who you are, and there are more than one of you! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

I have started to make enquiries with them, first for a pair of nicely shaped Tahitian drops, and now a strand of blue Tahitians.

A strand of blue Tahitians is on my bling Wish List and it is within sight. Just need to find the funds for a nice paved diamond ball clasp! :lol-2:

I would also like a pair of WSS drops, ideally matching the Tahitian drops in size and shape so that I could mix and match them. I may have to wait for the 2 pairs of drops as I appreciate a matched pair is difficult enough, let alone having 2 pairs that can be mixed and matched!

The holy grail is a massive silver baroque SSP strand like the one as seen on their website recently. However, that might be out of my reach for the time being.

Oh, and some nice silver grey baroque Akoyas would be nice too, ideally a double strand.

As I have said, I am not blaming anyone for going down this rabbit hole, honest! I blame myself for working more and have more spare pennies to spend on blings.

DK :lol-2:

What size Tahitian blues are you hoping for, @dk168? Same for the drops, what size are you looking for? This is like the BEST easter-egg hunt, ever! As a kid, I loved hunting for chocolate eggs, LOL! This grown-up version is way better! :lol: :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size Tahitian blues are you hoping for, @dk168? Same for the drops, what size are you looking for? This is like the BEST easter-egg hunt, ever! As a kid, I loved hunting for chocolate eggs, LOL! This grown-up version is way better! :lol: :kiss2:

For the blue Tahitian strand, 12-14mm is what I am hoping to get, as I believe I should be able to afford a 15mm paved diamond ball clasp. :lol-2:

I may go back to the original plan of using my 18.80ct Danburite that is 17.84mm diameter cut by Jeff W as a clasp that can accept different strands of pearls. Have to wait and see.

For the two pairs of drops in Tahitian and SSP, I would like at least 11-12mm, and they need to be very good matching and drop shaped.

DK :))

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@dk168 Nice! 12-14 is my sweet spot for colored strands! And 11-12mm would be perfect for me, as well, for drops.

Can you share a photo of the Danburite clasp you have? Sounds intriguing!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Nice! 12-14 is my sweet spot for colored strands! And 11-12mm would be perfect for me, as well, for drops.

Can you share a photo of the Danburite clasp you have? Sounds intriguing!

You can see it in this short thread:

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results