shape
carat
color
clarity

I sent my deposit to Ankit

Hikari

Rough_Rock
I decided to go with Ankit at diamondrensu.

I’m ordering a custom 8x8 cushion solitaire and a 3mm round cut half eternity band. I have requested that they sit flush which I’m sure will require some changes as far as the solitaire goes
I will attach photos of what I’m asking him to make and when the cads are finished I will post to this thread as well.

Tell me what you think! A81B1C74-2143-4D4F-82D2-AD0E34D918BF.jpeg A4CEF58A-3E00-4BD7-B57A-D79CBAF717CC.jpeg

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Please let us know how your experience is with Ankit. I know he has had some mixed reviews in the past.

You have a very small donut on this ring so it is going to sit almost flush. The gap will be very small so I think your design will be fine.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely designs. Be sure to clarify with them what what amount of tint and what the color of that tint will be for the stones.

Hikari

Rough_Rock
Please let us know how your experience is with Ankit. I know he has had some mixed reviews in the past.

You have a very small donut on this ring so it is going to sit almost flush. The gap will be very small so I think your design will be fine.

I noticed the donut but also requested the band be 2.5mm and comfort fit so I’m thinking maybe the donut won’t be there? I really don’t know. I will have him modify the setting if necessary so that they sit flush.

Last edited:

Hikari

Rough_Rock
That was my plan. There are a lot of mixed reviews. I have noticed the more recent the review the better it seems to be. No business is perfect. All of his pics and videos on his website seem clear and detailed, but there’s no way to know without seeing in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results