shape
carat
color
clarity

I said YES! Finally!! Something sweet at quarantine time.

matildalxy

Rough_Rock
After waiting almost 2 months to get my ring, I finally get my ring around a week ago.

Because we still in lockdown situation, We can’t have party or dining in restaurants. I thought he is not going to propose to me at this year.

I didn’t even have time to buy all the dresses I like to pick one for the “big day”. (I was plan to be prepared every time we go out after we got the ring lol.)

He told me it was a small tasting dinner party, because my favourite chef was doing a private dinner type of thing. And he does not look like he’s preparing anything

in this week, so I didn’t expect that at all. (The dress I wore that day deliver just before the dinner.)
It was a very small very sweet 4 people party.

So after I said YES. We have the most delicious dinner I have in this year.

I’m a fiancé now!!!

微信图片_20201129074311.jpg 微信图片_20201129074140.jpg 微信图片_20201129074145.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
That is all just gorgeous!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a beautiful ring and so happy that you could enjoy a nice meal with it too! Must have been the perfect night xx

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Looks like it was so beautiful even in this difficult time!

matildalxy

Rough_Rock

beatricecrummles

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful engagement ring :kiss2:. It suits your finger.
I wish I could experience this kind of romantic proposal :boohoo::love:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
After waiting almost 2 months to get my ring, I finally get my ring around a week ago.

Because we still in lockdown situation, We can’t have party or dining in restaurants. I thought he is not going to propose to me at this year.

I didn’t even have time to buy all the dresses I like to pick one for the “big day”. (I was plan to be prepared every time we go out after we got the ring lol.)

He told me it was a small tasting dinner party, because my favourite chef was doing a private dinner type of thing. And he does not look like he’s preparing anything

in this week, so I didn’t expect that at all. (The dress I wore that day deliver just before the dinner.)
It was a very small very sweet 4 people party.

So after I said YES. We have the most delicious dinner I have in this year.

I’m a fiancé now!!!

微信图片_20201129074311.jpg 微信图片_20201129074140.jpg 微信图片_20201129074145.jpg

oh thats wonderful
congratulations to you both
your ring is lovelly
and you have the most beautiful long fingers and graceful hands

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is perfect on you! What a beautiful proposal. Congratulations!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations in your engagement! The ring is beautiful! Wear it in good health!

matildalxy

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! You must give us the details!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Both your ring and your engagement night look spectacular and romantic. Wear that beautiful ring in good health for years and years to come.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is gorgeous and I love your nails and the beautiful surroundings of your engagement dinner. This will be a treasured memory for the rest of your life!

joesphblunt

Rough_Rock
What a stunning ring! Congratulations!

carpabara

Rough_Rock
Your nails are gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results