shape
carat
color
clarity

I quit smoking today and I could use some dust

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of magic PS dust coming your way!!! I am very proud of you for doing this! My DH gave up about 10 years ago and it was a very challenging( for all concerned ;)) ). He got there in the end and is grateful, every day, that he did it!! So best of luck to you!!!! :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Quick pop in to say "Dust to you, Danny!" :wavey:

You're tougher than those STUPID cigarettes.

No reason to be a slave to a corporation and their addictive chemicals!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!

Sending you some positive energy to get your through the first few days. Those were the toughest for me when I quit about three years ago.

I used the patch. And I also hung out on the Oprah.com quitting smoking message boards.

You can do this!!! Do you practice deep breathing techniques? I found those terribly helpful whenever I was dealing with a craving. Also, brushing my teeth whenever I felt a major craving was nice. Plus, it helped scrub away some of the tobacco stains. :twirl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Buckets of dust

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hi Danny! :wavey:

Checking in to see how you're doing, hope it going okay. Even if you slip and have one, it doesn't make you a smoker again. I had two drags the other day, doesn't mean a thing.

Just keep on, keepin' on.

You can do it! You're tough! I believe in you! :wavey: :appl: :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1317005009|3025573 said:
Hi Danny! :wavey:

Checking in to see how you're doing, hope it going okay. Even if you slip and have one, it doesn't make you a smoker again. I had two drags the other day, doesn't mean a thing.

Just keep on, keepin' on.

You can do it! You're tough! I believe in you! :wavey: :appl: :appl:

I guess that's the long story short so I don't have to share any of the details? :mrgreen:

Yeah, I slipped up. :o

I could make excuses, but the fault was entirely my own.

Yes, I consider myself as having quit at the beginning of this thread. I'm not going to give up and just start smoking again. I'm not that cynical or pessimistic.

Thank you, everyone, for your support. I'm sorry I let you down. :blackeye:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
You never let anyone down!! Least of all yourself, because you are still going!!!!!!

Go Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Danny~ You haven't let anyone down. Honestly, I'd consider you to be saint-like if you were able to quit and never even look at another cigarette again. A few setbacks are to be expected. It's how you recover from them that matters. It's not a failure that you had a puff. It's a success that you got back on the wagon. You can do this!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Danny, congrats on this healthy decision. YOu haven't let anyone down if you're still determined to quit. It sounds like you are so keep going. We're here to root and cheer for you. Remember, those companies funneled BILLIONS of dollars into making cigarettes hard to quit. But you are strong person and you can beat those stupid cigarettes.

Keep posting to let your friends know how you're doing. It's OK if you're feeling crappy, we've all been there.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU DANNY!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results