shape
carat
color
clarity

I posted something with no reply

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

majnoona

Rough_Rock
I have been keeping up with the forum for the past couple of weeks and everyone seems so knowledgeable. I posted a question but received no response, can someone please tell me if I paid to much for a 1.63 ct F VVS2 58% table 61% depth no flor. excellent excellent it has a GIA cert. I paid 9,982.00 for it. Thanks for any advice.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
With the greatest of respect, you may answer your own question by simply using the primary function of this website.

We will all answer questions (free) in our individual feilds of expertise or interest.

Yours is a ? that requires no expertise. Just do it :)

And when you have your answer, please tell us what you found.

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Cut Nut. Did you run a search on the home page? Looks like if you paid $9982 for the stone you got an excellent deal. If you paid $9982/carat that is more in line with what comparable stones are selling for.

majnoona

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses!!!! I paid 9982. total the ring is not here it will arrive on Friday so I will have to check HCA when I get the paper work as i dont know the percents on cutlet and the other two things it asks for. Thanks again.

majnoona

Rough_Rock
Sorry to be a bother but the only numbers that i have on the diamond are what is stated on the GIA cert. THE HCA asks for different numbers can someone tell me if these measurements are an ideal diamond?
7.58-7.64 x 4.60. 60.4% depth 58% girdle. Thanks for all your help and sorry if i sound like such an uneducated shopper. Your expertise is greatly appreciated.
:twirl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results