shape
carat
color
clarity

I popped the Question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Old Navy

Rough_Rock
ll This weekend I flew from DC to Dallas to pop the Question.

I had this with me...
The answer was YES.

RingA1.jpg

RingA3.jpg

Stats:
This ring contains 1 natural, Round brilliant, full cut Diamond and 60 small side diamonds.
The side diamonds are bead set into three rows on each side of the center diamond. Each row starts at the center head and wrapps downward along the band The top row faces up. The two adjacent rows are set on a angle of approximately 80 degrees from the top plane of the band.
These sixty diamonds are described as round brilliant full-cut, near colorless diamonds which measure ~.01 carat each. Average grade is 2/6/3. Total weight of side diamonds is approximately 0.50 carats.
The center Diamond measures 6.60- 6.68 mm in diameter and 4.19 mm in depth and weighs exactly 1.16 carats. The diamond grade is 2/0+/6+

Link to a bunch more photos of the ring

I only wished the ring was appraised in as GIA and not AGS since most people are accustomed to GIS grading. Even the person at my insurance company (USAA) was not familiar with AGS grading so I’m faxing the report out to them.​

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Gorgeous ring. Thanks for sharing.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Old Navy! Of course she said yes, that ring is just gorgeous!!! Love all the bead set pave on the setting, really pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us. Can we see a picture of the ring on your fiance''s hand???

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, the ring is stunning.
30.gif
Any chance we can see some hand shots???
31.gif

Old Navy

Rough_Rock
After all the excitement I forgot to take a picture of the ring on her finger.

Hopefully I am flying back down in October to move her to the DC metro area. That will be my next opportunity to take a photo of it on her finger.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring...

don''t worry about the cert. AGS is actually a stricter lab than GIA they just don''t grade as many stones as GIA.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
congrats! It''s beautiful!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Great job, it looks beautiful! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!! Congrats on your engagement.
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, nice job!! Thanks for sharing lovely pics of the ring.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring. Out of curiosity, how thick is the band and what is it sized to?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Can''t wait to see hand shots.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just lovely. I am sure she nearly fell over when you presented it to her. Congrats.

shay

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Just curious since your ring box says Gainesville, Fl on it. I lived there for 9 years. Do you live there now (or did you just buy the ring there?).

Love the ring, BTW! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It looks lovely. Can''t wait to see the hand shots.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the ring!!! It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif

Old Navy

Rough_Rock
The band:
The shank measures 4.15 mm in width at the widest and tapers to 3.75 mm at the base. Shank height is 2.8 mm at the shoulders and thickness tapers to 1.95 mm at the base. The head width is 6.5 mm at the top rail, and overall height is ~6mm. The ring size is 5.25.

I do not live in Gainesville, but my Fiancée did. She asked if I would mind buying the diamond from Ozzie and have him set and resize the band. I bought the band in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results