shape
carat
color
clarity

I passed the bar!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
BIG GIANT CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats.

What are you going to specialize in?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news! Congrats!!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Great news KB.Congratulations I knew you could do it.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 5:37:57 PM
Author: MC

What are you going to specialize in?
Criminal defense.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all again for the congratulations! What a happy day!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yay congrats Kittybean!!
36.gif
savour the success...and the champagne
31.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to Kittybean, esq.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Congrats, you must be thrilled and relieved!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
congrats smarty pants!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so very much for the congrats, MaryAlaina, blackpaw, SarahLovesJS, radiantquest, diamondfan, jewelerman and somehowcollide! I''ve had an awesome night of celebration, and the best part is that all of my best friends from school passed and were able to celebrate together. I''m sure festivities will continue tomorrow night!

Sarah: I love the "Esq." title. I may be using it a lot =).

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Welcome to the club, counselor! We''re happy to have you! I was in criminal defense too and I hope you find your career to be challenging, exciting and fulfilling.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i hope you guys give FREE legal advice to PSers.
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!! It is an amazing feeling and one I will never forget! I can still remember the day when I found out, what a feeling!

Congratulations!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wooo HOOOO, congrats; that is AWESOME!!! You rock!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What wonderful news kittybean! Good job!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 7:10:33 PM
Author: panda08
CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Welcome to the club, counselor! We''re happy to have you! I was in criminal defense too and I hope you find your career to be challenging, exciting and fulfilling.

Thank you so much. I hope my career is all of those things, too! What kind of cases did you defend? Were you a public or private attorney? Are you still practicing law?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to panda08, Dancing Fire, dixie94, butterfly 17, Skippy, and Miranda for the kind words.

I still can''t believe I actually passed! My letter saying I had passed the character and fitness examination from the bar association came yesterday. I''m glad they think my character is good enough to become a member of the legal profession
2.gif

Dancing Fire: I can give free friendly advice, but I can only give legal advice to indigent accused persons that are residents of a certain county and whose cases have been assigned to me
1.gif

Smo

Shiny_Rock
kittybean congratulations, you must feel so relieved and excited! I am about to sit my College of Law exams next week (final step in Australia towards becoming a lawyer) and am so stressed and nervous but cannot wait for the wonderful feeling that I am all done.

Make the most of it and make sure that feeling keeps on and on! Do you know what area you are going to practice in?

Smo

Shiny_Rock
sorry kittybean, just saw you are going to practice criminal law.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Awesome news!! I am a lawyer myself so I know how brutal the wait can be! They are getting the results out earlier these days, no? When I took the July exam we had to wait until early December for the news. In any case BIG congrats!!!! And good luck in your new position.
36.gif
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 12:15:50 AM
Author: kittybean
Thanks to panda08, Dancing Fire, dixie94, butterfly 17, Skippy, and Miranda for the kind words.

I still can''t believe I actually passed! My letter saying I had passed the character and fitness examination from the bar association came yesterday. I''m glad they think my character is good enough to become a member of the legal profession
2.gif

Dancing Fire: I can give free friendly advice, but I can only give legal advice to indigent accused persons that are residents of a certain county and whose cases have been assigned to me
1.gif

Kittybean, I assume you''re going to be a PD. I was too, for 5 years. It was quite an experience. If you ever have any questions, I''m more than happy to try and help. I just recently left the legal profession b/c I moved out of state.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:09:45 AM
Author: dixie94
Date: 10/15/2008 12:15:50 AM

Author: kittybean

2.gif

1.gif

Kittybean, I assume you''re going to be a PD. I was too, for 5 years. It was quite an experience. If you ever have any questions, I''m more than happy to try and help. I just recently left the legal profession b/c I moved out of state.

Ah, but Dixie, the *REAL* question is whether you moved out of state so you could leave the legal profession?
31.gif

But in all seriousness, congratulations Kittybean! What a magnificent accomplishment!

f-d-l

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!! Im very excited for you!! Congratulations on that HUGE accomplishment.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
sorry i''m late, but sending a big CONGRATS to you!!! CHEERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results