shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered some Freshadamas!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I took the plunge and ordered some Freshadamas for my re-wedding! My amazing DH
30.gif
30.gif
ok-ed a 7.5-8mm strand, with matching studs. I am so excited! I called and spoke with Mia (she''s a doll) and told her my dress color, skin tone, etc and she is picking some out just for me. These are my wedding gift from my DH, and I am excited to have something from the re-wedding that I can pull out for special occasions, anniversaries, etc. and to pass on to our daughter some day.

Anyway, just wanted to share! I will try and get some good pics when they get here.

Special thanks to Skippy for inspiring me with her GORGEOUS set!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That's fantastic!
36.gif

I can't wait to see them!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Sounds beautiful! can''t wait to see the photoshoot

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I know they''ll be gorgeous - congratulations!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad that your fiance upped the budget and let you go for the akoyas! They will be a sentimental and classic set of pearls that you can enjoy for a lifetime! I can''t wait to see pics. Mia was instramental in helping me pic my akoyas............and I just think they are fabulous!!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
How sweet of your DH!
36.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
How wonderful! The memories you get everytime you wear them will take you back to such a special day...

Wear them in good health!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awhh! Congrats, I can''t wait to see pictures! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 2:43:50 PM
Author:Miscka
30.gif
30.gif
ok-ed a 7.5-8mm strand, with matching studs. I am so excited! I called and spoke with Mia (she''s a doll) and told her my dress color, skin tone, etc and she is picking some out just for me. These are my wedding gift from my DH, and I am excited to have something from the re-wedding that I can pull out for special occasions, anniversaries, etc. and to pass on to our daughter some day.

Anyway, just wanted to share! I will try and get some good pics when they get here.

They will be gorgeous!!! awww, you are so sweet. Beautiful pearls for a gorgeous friend!!!
30.gif
xoxoox I can''t wait to see them! Aw, what a Wonderful DH!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 2:43:50 PM
Author:Miscka
30.gif
30.gif

How exciting Mischka, you will have yours before I get mine, I can''t wait to see them.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
They haven''t even shipped yet
39.gif
I imagine it is because I was fairly picky about body color/overtone, but I hope they ship soon! My re-wedding is 3 wks from tomorrow so not a lot of room for error if for some reason I do not like them. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results