shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered my dress today! Pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that train is just spectacular! You look GORGEOUS, Wishful! Congrats!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wishful I am so glad you found a dress!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I
30.gif
it!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sabine and Sarah! I am totally
30.gif
about it as well. I can''t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
The dress looks really pretty on you and you look so happy. Congratulations on finding the one!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love the lace detailing in the bottom. Especially how it all falls into beautiful layers. You look gorgeous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I like the lace! Congrats on finding that other "one"!
3.gif

P.S. Your fiance looks great in her dress, too!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much louisvgirl, kama, and thing2! It''s hours later and I am still excited looking at the pictures.
30.gif
I will give FI your message, thing2. :)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It really accentuates your best feature: your beautiful figure! You''re going to be just gorgeous in that dress.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOOWWWW WishfulThinking you look amazing in that dress, it shows your gorgeous figure to perfection! And that train... it''s magnificent!!

And your FI looks awesome in her dress, too!!! That scarlet sash is TDF
30.gif
I LOVE the pickup.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow you both look fab in your dresses! Beautiful!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Wow great choice! you look so beautiful and the dress is to die for! Very Happy for you! YAY

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, dresses! You both are gorgeous and will make a stunning couple!

Favorite detail on yours is how it''s gathered at the side, and on your FI''s is the cool scarlet sash.

How exciting, what a lovely wedding it will be!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful gowns, Wishful! How exciting!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congtrats on finding your dress! It looks gorgeous on you, you''re glowing!
36.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, Holly, DandiAndi, bee*, galvana, leeNY, katamari, and anchor!! Your sweet comments and compliments made both of our days. It''s so nice to have a supportive community to share all of our happiness and excitement in!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
you guys are definitely going to be two beautiful brides! i love the detailing on both the gowns!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
your dresses are beautiful. I love layers.

may I ask how you''re going to walk down the aisle? yes, I know, with your legs, duh. but I mean are you each going to walk down the aisle with a parent one after each other or are you going to walk each other down the aisle? I''m really curious. thanks!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wishful, your FI is adorable! Beautiful dress, too! Tell her thanks for letting you post it.
5.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Oh, you and your fiance are going to make beautiful brides! I love that your dresses are so different from eachother, it is going to be so unique. I love love love your dress and it looks great on you - I can''t wait till you post final fittings! Your fiance''s dress is also very beautiful, and tell we say "thanks" for letting you post it (well worth it
2.gif
) Congrats. Also I really like the way you said you can spend all the special moments together by seeing the dresses before hand - it really makes sense.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks mimzy, noelwr, claudinam, and dreaming of the day!

I will tell my FI all the sweet things you have said. I think she will be excited to hear it!

noel, we''re going to walk down together holding hands or linking arms [probably the latter, but not sure about the details yet], and at the end of the aisle hug and kiss our respective sets of parents before stepping up to say our vows. We''re having so much fun going through and planning all the different parts of our ceremony!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 2:21:24 PM
Author: WishfulThinking

noel, we''re going to walk down together holding hands or linking arms
that sounds perfect! can''t wait to see the photos.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wishful....you look so happy and so amazing in that dress!! I love that you are going to walk down the aisle together
30.gif

I can feel your excitement through your picture. I am so excited for you!!!
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your dress. Beautiful and dramatic with the lace layers.

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
They''re both absolutely gorgeous!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I think both of your dresses are spectacular! Congratulations on finding the perfect gowns!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Miracles, Ally, Thomperchik, and bensbride! I really was glowing, and I am still so excited even days later!
3.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 1:46:02 PM
I really was glowing, and I am still so excited even days later!
3.gif
Wishful - I''m not surprised you''re feeling this way - your dress is beautiful and you look awesome in it! What a great feeling to LOVE your dress and to be that excited about it - YAH
36.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 3:24:35 PM
Author: pocahontas
Date: 8/21/2008 1:46:02 PM

I really was glowing, and I am still so excited even days later!
3.gif

Wishful - I''m not surprised you''re feeling this way - your dress is beautiful and you look awesome in it! What a great feeling to LOVE your dress and to be that excited about it - YAH
36.gif
Thank you so much! I still can''t wait to see some pictures of you in your own fab dress!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
WishfulThinking: I didn''t see her dress, too! I don''t care about what''s in or out either. Wear what each of you feels beautiful in.

I''m imagining beautiful color combos for florals based on her sash! Did I miss any wedding details from you on another thread?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wishful, you and your FI both look fantabulous in your gowns. I love how each of you found dresses that flatter you and show your personalities.

You''re going to post pictures of the actual day, right? Because I won''t be able to handle knowing my intellectual lover (shhh!) is getting married and I won''t be able to see pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results