shape
carat
color
clarity

I never got to properly and shamelessly show the ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Goldenrain

Rough_Rock
...until now... (haha, yeah....
17.gif
2.gif
)

I posted in the Proposal Ideas, but I figure in here will get a bit more exposure since its more related to the topic...

Its a great feeling to be engaged! And yes, this coming from a guy..
1.gif

Edit: Specs, specs for those interested:

1.72ct, F, VS1, GIA EX/EX (it would rate AGS 0 as well), from GoodOldGold, set in a Michael B princess setting with diamond tips..

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! The proposal was very sweet and well-thought out and the ring is just perfection!

lili

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif

Your girl is one lucky lady to have someone who cherished and loved her so dearly.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gotta post a teaser of that knockout ring...WOW!!!!

w37922068.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
w37761073.jpg

WOW! Awesome ring. Here''s another "teaser" photo!!
2.gif

Except for the head detail, it sure looks an awful lot like my WF fishtail pave!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you definitely can''t go wrong with a Michael B ring
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s outstanding!
30.gif

(And yes, Lynn, I think of yours everytime I see a Michael B!)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow--that''s really gorgeous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring, congrats!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a ring! I love the michael b setting, it really looks fabulous on you.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And it is HUGE!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I absolutely LOVE this ring!!! It''s GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Goldenrain

Rough_Rock
You guys are seriously the best... Even posting teaser pics for me... Thank you! :)

The only bad part about having such a nice ring is that she sometimes won''t pay attention to me cuz she''s looking at the ring... Or sometimes she walks/drives and looks and the ring at the same time... haha...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The side view is fantastic. That''s what she sees. No wonder she has trouble watching where she is walking/driving.

GREAT JOB!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, your fiancee has such lovely hands! That stone looks so large and perfect on her finger. I think it''s sweet you''re so excited! CONGRATS!!!
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 1:15:41 AM
Author: Goldenrain
The only bad part about having such a nice ring is that she sometimes won''t pay attention to me cuz she''s looking at the ring... Or sometimes she walks/drives and looks and the ring at the same time... haha...
Three years married and I still do that. You''ll get over it soon enough. My husband did!! LOL!!!
2.gif

rogue

Shiny_Rock
It is fantastic. One of my favorite rings so far on pricescope. Congratulations for doing such a great job!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that stone is stunning.
love the setting

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is absolutely stunning, as is your fiancee! You did great on both counts.
31.gif
Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
great job on the ring! It''s a beauty! Your fiance has gorgeous hands!
what is her ring size if I may ask?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

''tis fabulous....
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That ring is gorgeous!! Great job!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is incredibly beautiful, no wonder she can't take her eyes off of it!!!
10.gif

Goldenrain

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys all again! One of the reasons I love this forum is just how supportive and smart people are. Smart enough to come to this forum in the first place too! Lots of educational insight not just into diamonds, but the entire process surrounding purchase, research, etc.

Here''s some more info on the ring:

Its a size 5.5, with 46 (42 + 4 in the tips) diamonds in the micro pave band. The total ct weight of the diamonds is close to 2.2ct. The side diamonds are also at least F or higher in color, and at least VS in clarity or higher.
18.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I think for that setting to look its best, you need a certain proportion of diamond and yours is perfect. Congratulations!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
JACKS! How much I''ve missed in your life lately...awww! It''s so funny how small this world is isn''t it? You''re the 2nd person I know IRL that I''ve had the pleasure of seeing on here within the past year! Congrats to you and your Juliet! Isn''t it great to be able to say fiancee? You''re a lovely couple with a BEAUTIFUL ring! I adore your ring and enjoyed reading all your inquiries and the great answers fellow PS''ers gave you. Isn''t this a great place to be?!

Also, I know how she feels about staring at her ring aalll the time. I''ve had mine 8 months, I STILL do it. STILL!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Have mercy! You did real well. That ring is just stunning. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

BTW, she will not every stop staring at her ring. Get used to it. My DH despairs of me paying attention when the light is good.
20.gif
I''m like, "Hey, don''t blame me. Check out this lighting."
9.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results