shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your opinion!! I have idea for my dainty ring (pics)

lbm123

Rough_Rock
The real ring is the one without accent stones. This is the accent stone size I would like to add, and I just quickly made that up in paint to see if I would like it! I do.

Here's my question- should I have the accent stones set in a milgrain bezel (but not the center stone)? Have you ever seen this, and most importantly, do you think it would look good? The reason I think it might is because the halo around the middle stone gives the center a milgrain-y effect... so the accent stones might look like they have little gold "halos" around them, which I think might be cool!

Let me know your thoughts :)

_701.png

_702.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I need your opinion!! I have idea for my dainty ring (pi

Have you talked to a jeweler about having this done? How do you expect them to connect/attach the new stones?
They can be bezeled set and stuck on top of your band but I dont find that look very attractive. They can also set them
flush in your band but I dont think your band is wide enough. Just wondering if you have looked into having them attached?

lbm123

Rough_Rock
Re: I need your opinion!! I have idea for my dainty ring (pi

I would definitely have them bezel-set on the band- my band is too thin for any other option- and actually I think it would fit nicely with my other stones! It's hard to tell, but they are actually all sitting in a bezel.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results