shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some ring ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
To my surprise, my bfriend took me to Tiffany''s a couple of weeks ago and I tried on rings. This was a first since we''ve never discussed marriage or anything like that. To my dismay, he loved, loved, loved a ring that I was not so thrilled about. I am sure that I will love any ring that he gives me, but I would have never picked out this ring on my own. It was a round diamond with pear sidestones.

He gave me a right-hand ring that I absolutely love the style of: it''s a two-carat sized chalcedony with four pave diamonds on each side of the shank. I would love an engagement ring just like it, however, I think it might look a little weird with such similar rings on both hands.

I''ve fallen in love with split-shanked rings. However, I''m not absolutely stuck on that idea. The one from Cartier is absolutely fantastic. I showed it to my bfriend, be it''s an emerald cut and he wants a sparkly diamond. He''s going to spend a lot of money on the ring -- he wants 3+ carats -- so I''m not going to ask him to get me something that he doesn''t love too.

So, my purpose of this post is to get some ideas. My favorite cuts are cusion, round, oval and radiant. I don''t like colored sidestones -- diamond and platium only.

Help!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you look through this section? there are lots of rings to look at!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dilema to have...how would you like your 3 carat stone?
9.gif

Yes, look through the e-ring forum. It will make your head spin with the possibilities! And be sure to let us know what you end up with!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Also, check out artofplatinum.com. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results