shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some help finding a matching band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I would love to find a matching wedding band but I am having troubles finding something to match. Can anybody help me at all? I would ReALLY appreciate it. Thanks so much.

~Jennifer
28.gif

aquamarineantquering.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who makes this ring? Are you sure they dont make one to go with it? With that kind of head, it probably needs a curved band.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 7:12:54 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Who makes this ring? Are you sure they dont make one to go with it? With that kind of head, it probably needs a curved band.

I agree. I''d look into seeing if they have a matching band. otherwise, I''d suggest going to an estate or antique jeweler. they usually have a few curved and straigh antique or antique repro bands and i''m sure you could find one to match..

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I have checked with them and they do NOT make a matching band, unfortunately. I actually got it from jewels4me.com. I am so happy with the ring, just unhappy that I can''t find a band. Any more suggestions?

alamb

Rough_Rock
http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com

This website has some beautiful antique like bands and mountings that remind me a lot of your ring. I have never ordered from them myself, so I can''t attest to the quality, but they look beautiful to me.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I can''t believe that I didn''t see it before. I found the perfect band to match!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results