shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some encouragment - big time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hi all. I haven''t been posting this last week or so, because dh and I are divorcing. This is all just happening so fast. I know there are several of you that have been there, done that. I just really need some positive thoughts right now.
7.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw honey, HUGS! I''m sorry your going through this rough time. The only thing I can say is hang in there, we''re here for you!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
*HUGS* I''m so sorry to hear that. I wish I had better words... please hang in there.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry. Hang in there and this is a great place to come for encouragement.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, joflier. *hug*

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
joflier, so sorry to hear this. Big hugs.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Joflier, so sorry you are going through this! One thing that I have learned is that we are stronger than we could ever imagine. One day at a time, moment to moment if necessary. Come to get support anytime!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear that you are going through this!! You can always count on us for positive thoughts and support!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 7:34:29 PM
Author: dixie94
Joflier, so sorry you are going through this! One thing that I have learned is that we are stronger than we could ever imagine. One day at a time, moment to moment if necessary. Come to get support anytime!
+1

movie zombie

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so sorry Jodi! Oh hon--((((hugs)))) I''m here if you need to talk.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry to hear this. I have no wise words, but I hope that this difficult time will eventually lead to greater happiness for you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Joflier, I am so sorry and am sending you a giant hug; you are always so sweet and dear here on Pricescope to everyone. I always see you checking on others and saying the sweetest things, so I am sending you and extra huge vibe of encouragment, strength, and peace during this time. We are here for you, sunshine.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry you''re going through this. No advice, just one day at a time, that works for virtually everything. Big hugs.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry you are going through this honey. I have no other words other than keep your head up and this too shall pass. Feel free to post how you are feeling whenever you want. I''ll always read it and it can be a form of therapy.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear that!!! Big hugs and positive thoughts coming your way and know that we are here if you want to talk or vent!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this news. I will send you thoughts and prayers of strength and healing at this incredibly difficult time.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that we''ll be here to offer any support we can.

(((hugs)))

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Jo, I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. Please be sure and take good care of yourself during this rough patch. I know it is really tough now but this, too, shall pass. Know that we are all here in cyber space for you. Hugs.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Joflier, I''m sorry and I echo the offer of whatever support, positive thoughts, or listening ears you need. I hope you''re okay and I''m sending a big cyberhug, too.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m sending hugs to you as well, I''m so sorry. You are such a sweetheart and we are all here for you anytime you need some support!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joflier
oh no,sorry to hear this.
bighug5.gif
hang in there.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw honey, I am so sorry to hear that. If you need to talk, I am here for you as well. A big hug to you.

Linda

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Joflier, I am so sorry to hear about your divorce. Stay strong. Time will take care of the pain, I promise. I''m going through a divorce too and I''ll be praying for both us tonight! Hang in there, ok!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry! **HUGS**

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry joflier. I have no advice or anything, but you know that this is the place to come for support, or whatever you need. I always enjoy reading your posts, you seem like a wonderful person. I know everything will work out ok for you. Best wishes and hugs through this difficult time.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Oh Joflier, I am so so so sorry.
7.gif

You said you need some encouragment, so I just want to say that by getting to know you on this board I can tell that you are very kind, considerate, and compassionate. I know things seem tough right about now, but I know you will be fine. You are a strong person with such a great future ahead of you. Hang in there! ::hugs::!

ETA: The reason sayings like "This too shall pass" and "When one door closes another one opens" have been so popular for centuries is because they are both very true. Time truley does heal all wounds.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry, joflier. Please know that we are here for you when you need us!

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Hi joflier,
So sorry to hear what you are going through. Sending big hugs and strength to you.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Joflier, my heart goes out to you during this challenging time in your life. I can only imagine how you must feeling right now. I''m so sorry that you are going through this. You are strong for seeking support and encouragement. You are brave for carving your own path so you can have the type of life you''ve always envisioned. You are smart for acknowledging that sometimes....things don''t always work out the way you planned.

Change can be a daunting and scary concept. It is even more difficult to accept when it actually happens, especially if it''s not the change you anticipated. But change can also bring many opportunities. A new start. Another chance. A different path. Another perspective. Take it one day at a time. A day becomes a week. A week becomes a month. A month becomes a year. A year becomes two.

Before you know it, you will have survived. And you were OK.
face23.gif

emlove.gif
HUGS
emlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results