shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sc2lam

Rough_Rock
HI Everyone! I am new to PS and hope you guys can help with your experience. I was just shown a stone with the following specs:
1.54Ct Round, F, VS2, EX/EX/EX
Depth: 59.7%
Table: 59%
Crown Angle: 34.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Star Length: 55%
Lower Half; 57%
GIA Certified

HCA Calculation = 1.0 (All EX, even spread!).
My only concern is with the table size of 59% which is bigger than I am used to. Does anyone have any opinion on this stone? Thanks.
35.gif

loverock

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like a beautiful stone.

My stone (link) has 60% table. I love it.
21.gif

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huh? Lower half 57%? Is that a typo and you meant 75%?

If so, looks promising. Is it eye-clean and what is the girdle variation?

sc2lam

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the correction Stone-cold11. 75% lower half. it is eye clean. girdle is thin to medium, faceted (2.5%). what do you think about the table size as that is my main concern

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
No reason to reject it based on table size. It is a personal preference thing, some like it some don''t. Have you seen it personally?

sc2lam

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your advice Stone-cold11.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The angles look good so it could be a fine diamond, some love the look of a slightly larger table. What I would suggest is to check out some with a smaller table to make sure of your preference, if there is a Jareds closeby check out their AGS0 Peerless as these will have smaller tables, also Hearts on Fire if there is a dealer near you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results