shape
carat
color
clarity

i need information regarding a ring my engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ablondiegurl

Rough_Rock
my fiance and i had my engaement ring made.First we picked the daimonds princess cut for a 3 stone ring.My diamonds are as follows:center stone .61 carat measurements 5.27 x 4.24 x 3.29mm depth 77.6% table 76% girdle very thin to slightly thick cutlet none polish good symmetry good si 1 feather,crystal color f flourences none comments none. retangular modified brilliant.Side stonesvs2 si 1 total .50 h- i in color.Ok my question is the ring doesnt look right.Its slightly crooked.The mounting has been modifed to fit the ring,also the diamond doesnt seem to keep the sparkle only when ver6y clean.Can anyone tell if its me or what? We paid 1464 for th center stone and 655 for the side stones,total cost was 2260 .I am considering taking it back and trying to get a btter looking ring also this is the 2nd ring we have gone through with this place.The jewler set the diamonds in another mounting and it looked horrible,now there is some improvement however i keep thing the daimond should be more square and shiny.I would apprecaite any feedbackon this thanks April:errrr: :confused:

BEDAZZLED

Shiny_Rock
Why not try another jeweler? It does not sound like this one is very qualified after trying 2x. Be persistent...afterall, you have to wear the ring, not the jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results