shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
I just found this site on my last days of research before I purchase an engagement ring. Does anyone have suggestions on where to get a ring in Denver CO? I see a lot of negative comments about the larger retailers and it makes me nervous....I have about a week or so...

Thanks a ton!!!!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
I''m not from the Colorado area but have you tried looking with some of the online vendors? What are you looking for?

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
I have looked online but since I am not a diamond expert it concerns me not to see the diamond before I get it. Do you suggest Blue Nile? I have heard Costco has good deals...

Looking for:

Princess cut 1.05-1.25 C

Min. G color

Min VS2

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Budget?

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Under 9K

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:28:23 PM
Author: DenLogal
I have looked online but since I am not a diamond expert it concerns me not to see the diamond before I get it. Do you suggest Blue Nile? I have heard Costco has good deals...

Looking for:

Princess cut 1.05-1.25 C

Min. G color

Min VS2
I was leary of buying online before I found this site too, but you will get some great advice and can find GREAT deals with the trusted online vendors. Costo does have good deals, but I have found better deals online. I just think you can get more for your $$ online and some even have great trade-up policies. I purchased two cushions from James Allen (before I found 'the one') and had no problems with returning etc. Also GOG hand picks GREAT stones and even has some video on a lot of their stones. I think you can even request a video if your serious about a particular stone.

With a bank wire this 1.5 would still be within your budget: Princess Stone

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone....I would like to get the ring and everything for under 9K. I apologize. I guess the diamond would have to be around 6-7K. Am I realistic? Gold old Gold sounds like a weird name to make such a big purchase....you dont have any concerns??

SORRY for my inexperience!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
nope, they are a trusted vendor in PS, lots of people had purchase from them and are satisfied with the final product. They have a store in Long Island.

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:57:22 PM
Thanks everyone....I would like to get the ring and everything for under 9K. I apologize. I guess the diamond would have to be around 6-7K. Am I realistic? Gold old Gold sounds like a weird name to make such a big purchase....you dont have any concerns??

There are MANY people that have purchased from Jonothan at GOG on this site. You can do a search and find TONS of people that have had great experiences with them. You can always get the ''biggest and best'' stone for the money and have it put in a temp setting so that you two can pick a setting out together once you''re engaged.... or do you have a setting in mind? Everyone''s different, but for me I knew I wouldn''t want to upgrade later (due to sentimental value of stone) so I wanted to make sure the stone was perfect. The setting can always be changed later (plus I wanted input on the setting) :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 1:57:22 PM

GOG are a highly reputable vendor and I have seen many successful purchases from my years here also with happy repeat customers in some cases - you can shop with them with every confidence!

You can also look at www.whiteflash.com

www.briangavindiamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results