shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help with color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Marcel Deitrich

Rough_Rock
I need some help with color.

I have a 3.01 CT Pricess. Excellent cut, it has fire, VS2, "I"

I have found a great JB Star scroll Setting, but, will the slight color of the center stone be noticible in the plat. setting...

Should I find a differnt setting..

Thanks

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
There are a number of people here with I colored rings in platinum, and PQ has a beautiful J stone platinum. Color is personal. Some people see more than others. Maybe you should take the stone into a store and place it into empty settings on your finger to see how it looks to you. Also, there is a thread about I color in platinum in the Show Me the Ring forum -- check that out to get a feel for what others have done.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
That's a tough question to answer, Marcel. I have a J colored round. Rounds tend to show much less color. Square cuts tend to hold and show more body color. Other people have mounted I colored Princess cuts in white metals and it worked well for them. You might wanna take the diamond to some shops and try it against some white metal settings. See what your eyes tell you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results