shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help finding a setting similar to this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schadenfreude

Rough_Rock
My GF fell in love with this setting over the weekend, and I''ve had difficulty tracking one down online (or even in another shop). I know Helzberg isn''t the only shop in the world with something like this, but I guess my tracking ability for this type of item just isn''t as sharp as it is for electronics.
40.gif

Here''s the setting in question:

setting.jpg

It''s a .75ct center and 2ct TW for both rings.

Anybody know of anything similar? I love the ring on her finger but I''m not going to pay Helzberg''s ransom for it.

Thanks!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh, I haven''t seen anything exactly like it. you might try emailing or calling Mark T at engagmentringsdirect.com, he seems to be able to get ahold of some of the harder to get settings. It also looks like a fairly simple design that you could have custom made.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
this one isn''t exactly the same but it reminds me a bit of the style of the one you posted. it''s a scott kay setting from pearlmans closeout setting:

tem: 081CO1 - A brand new set of platinum wedding rings by Scott Kay. The center needs to be a 1.0ct round. The rings are set with .61ct total of VS g quality diamonds. The width is 9.5mm and the rings are a size 6 1/2.
Price: $2,500.00

081CO13.jpg

link to ring

schadenfreude

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the quick help... I''ll have a look at that site you linked.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At it''s simplest, it''s a basket 3 stone with channel

You might try A. Jaffe-they don''t have anything exactly like, but the style is similar.

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
After look at the ring at the Jareds website, it looks similiar but not the same....

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a setting that I have had my eye on... somewhat similar from the top view....

http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=202&rn=773&action=show_detail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results