shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help choosing between these two

sandblaster

Rough_Rock
Hello,

This is my first post, I'm looking for opinions. In particular, would the $2400 price difference be worth the upgrade?

I'm set on a lab grown diamond and I'm set on James Allen because I found a setting I like. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get them to provide idealscope images so I'm basing this on their images, HCA score, and the IGI certs.

I believe the former (2.53 F) is a slightly better cut but it's interesting because the latter (2.6ct G) is within a "super ideal" range seems to have more fire from the pictures which has me somewhat confused. Please help.

HCA Score 0.9; All Excellent

www.jamesallen.com

HCA Score 1.4; Light Return and Fire Excellent; Scintillation and Spread: Very Good

www.jamesallen.com

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 12.36.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 12.37.59 AM.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really do not like the second stone. The arrows look off to me. The first one is good, but I worry about the striation/streak marks on the stone. They look fairly noticable to me, especially in such a large size.

Ps. I'm not sure what you mean about the second stone falling into super ideal " range. 41 crown is typically not recommended

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your budget? I csnt see the price of either option on the JA website

sandblaster

Rough_Rock
First diamond is $11340 and is about the upper bound of my budget.
Latter is $9060

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sandblaster

Rough_Rock
This is the setting I fell in love with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results