shape
carat
color
clarity

I need another ring like....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
another kid or pet but jewelry is cheaper in the long run than either of those lol!

So here we are looking at this, I think I found the makers mark as Crossman and Co.
The bigger diamond is 4mm and the smaller is 2mm. Interested to see what you guys think of the style?

IMG_9778.jpg IMG_9779.jpg IMG_9777.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpg
    IMG_9777.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very organic!
Sort of an Art Nouveau feel. It looks like a two piece bridal set....is it?
The gold looks heavy and substantial. It's very romantic and unusual!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right? I don't know, it's kind of different but I like it! There are two bands, the leaf on the top is a seperate ring so it looks a to be an old bridal set.

Of course after I posted this DH came in and said the wood frame on our futon just broke so now we need a new couch, isn't this the way it goes? :confused2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is where DH sits so I'm sure he would be thrilled with that idea!

I hate furniture shopping too, everything is overpriced and you can't buy it second hand (bed bugs :eek2:). I'm thinking of going to Ikea and seeing what they have this weekend.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love floral rings. In fact, I've commissioned one that should make an appearance in the next week or two. Enjoy your rings, they're lovely.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty rings. Very feminine and romantic. I can see why you are attracted to them.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @DAF but they aren't mine yet, they are in an auction without a BIN option so we will see!

Thanks @LisaRN, by the way I'm excited to see what the diamond ring is thathas you selling your transitional. That transitional is TDF!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @DAF but they aren't mine yet, they are in an auction without a BIN option so we will see!

Thanks @LisaRN, by the way I'm excited to see what the diamond ring is thathas you selling your transitional. That transitional is TDF!

@StephanieLynn - I am flattered that you mentioned my diamond ring. Thank you for the compliment. :)
Honestly- I have kind of lost my mind. The diamond that has caught my heart is close to 3 carats and is an N/VS1 OEC. I am working out the details with the seller right now who will take my transitional cut diamond for partial trade after it returns from GIA. Will keep you posted.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LisaRN, oh wow three carats, that is very exciting! Can't wait to see it but I know how annoying it is to have to trade in something else to get your dream ring.

Honestly I would have bought the transitional if I was able but with shelling out $2,000 to try to save our dog this year it just wasn't in the cards. Can't wait to see your new ring!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LisaRN, oh wow three carats, that is very exciting! Can't wait to see it but I know how annoying it is to have to trade in something else to get your dream ring.

Honestly I would have bought the transitional if I was able but with shelling out $2,000 to try to save our dog this year it just wasn't in the cards. Can't wait to see your new ring!

@StephanieLynn - So sorry about your sweet dog. I will definitely let you know if the diamond works out.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the texture and flow of the rings.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today was an interesting day, challenging at times and then the mail came and in there was an envelope from our mortgage company with.........a check for $547 for escrow overage :appl:

So it looks like someone is looking out for us and as much as I would like to throw that into the jewelry fund, the man needs a new couch now!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today was an interesting day, challenging at times and then the mail came and in there was an envelope from our mortgage company with.........a check for $547 for escrow overage :appl:

So it looks like someone is looking out for us and as much as I would like to throw that into the jewelry fund, the man needs a new couch now!
Isn't it interesting how these things happen.....
But it sucks when you have to spend on something that isn't jewelry!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, jewelry is so much more fun than furniture but he would be most uncomfortable sitting on a new ring!

I gotta say that I love when this happens, when you get a helping hand from the universe. Years ago I had a stroke when I was pregnant and ended up at Yale with a $20,000 bill insurance wouldn't cover. I had to fight for months over that bill. Well one day went through the drive thru and paid for the person behind me. Two days later we get a letter from the insurance company that they are covering the whole bill, just like that. Talk about thankful!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, good things happen to good people!
I am not a religious person, but I do believe in karma.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results