shape
carat
color
clarity

I might regret posting this but....

Which do you guys like? I asked PP for some comparison pictures of some tahitian strands. I WAS thinking akoya but I just can't do it. I then was thinking SS but I didn't see anything that I loved too much.... but there is always a special place in my heart for tahitians :Up_to_something:

there are 3 strands listed, so..

line 1 & 2= strand one
line 3 & 4= strand two
line 5 & 6= strand three

I love all three of these strands for different reasons...
#1 is multi in the colors that I like.. AND the price that I like
#2 has :love: colors but more blemishes and is rightfully so the cheapest
#3 is the most expensive and I'm told is a bit darker than what is reflecting.. this worries me because I am NOT a fan of really dark tahitians but it has the least amount of blemishes... and maybe a bit more of a desirable shape.

So... thoughts? I want all 3 but DH will kill me =)

05-05-11b.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like in this order

strand #1
strand #3
not too smitten at all with strand #2

just my $0.02

MoZo

I'm also leaning towards #1 ... It has the nice multi look.. I forgot to mention the size/ stats!

strand 1= AA+/AAA 8.1-10.1
strand 2=AA+ 8.0-10.5
strand 3=AA+/AAA 8.0-9.9

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think one is gorgeous and the way to go, I really really like the shine :love: :love: I can picture this with a white blouse, how long are they?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I prefer no.3, and 2 if it's a double or triple length.

They are all 18" once knotted (about).

I went ahead and ordered strand one... I took out my other necklaces and strand 1 was really the most different than the ones that I have now... I was also going to order some drop dangle earrings- since I don't always like wearing the studs that I have, but they were out in the size that I wanted... oh well.

I did order a "P" charm to go with my new married name :Up_to_something:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bean I prefer strand #1. I am so glad that is the one you chose :appl: . Love the shape, color and size is perfect :mrgreen: enjoy your new beauties. Please give us a review when they arrive.

I can't wait to get it! I am hoping it will go well with the multi bracelet I got over the holidays...

I dealt with Mia, and AS ALWAYS... they have stellar customer service (which is why I recommend them so much and buy from them almost exclusively).

I'm sure I'm a huge PITA customer to them, I almost always ask for specific pictures of items (or additional items) and always have something "extra" added.. haha like extra inches or certain colored pearls.... I hope they don't mind too much! I am sooooo jealous of everyone that gets to visit them. When DH and I got married last Oct in vegas I considered taking a side road trip to go see them, but we were just too busy.

8)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Strand 1 was my favorite also, they are beautiful! :love:
Can't wait to see some pics when you receive it.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Well I guess I am odd man out, though Im kinda used to being odd man in all things. I like 2! I like these ringed pearls in the first place. Also the others look like they want to be round and are a little embarrassed that they are not. While 2 has no such pretense.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
:love: I am loving number 1, Bean! Gorgeous stuff.

Did you decide to get it? Yes, no, maybe so?

I got it today :Up_to_something: It's LOVELY.... buuuuut... for some reason it looks very very similar to the 3 strands that I already have... so ;( I'm sending it back. It seems to be a popular strand, as I'm told a couple people have called about it ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results