shape
carat
color
clarity

I might be a LIW for longer than i thought...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
because i am pretty sure i will throttle E if he tells one more person about the upcoming proposal without telling me.
12.gif

E went off to a bachelor party this weekend, and said that he was very thankful about how relaxed i am about him going off and spending guy time without giving him grief (he''ll spend the night at a friends house about once a month), and especially knowing what type of entertainment would be provided at the bachelor party, without freaking out. So while we were in line buying food, he told me that the fiancee of the bachelor party gave E the third degree about our future (mental note, send her a thank you note!) and e said he told her all about it. Seeing the look on his face about how excited he was, was very cute. just cute enough for me not to kick him in the shins for making me wait
31.gif

*sigh* only 5 more months to go, unless he proposes in the BVI (in june).

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, that is really pretty sweet! Here''s hoping you don''t have THAT much longer to wait, m''dear!
2.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Aw, so sweet!!! I love when they get excited about the engagement!!!! It''s adorable!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I hope you won''t have to wait long! Usually entusiasm is a FANTASTIC step forward!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s so cute how enthusiastic he is. Yay!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wait -- why June & 5 months? Isn''t June less than 3 months???

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Enthusiasm is great! Anticipation is (theoretically ) great.
In practice... maybe... not so great.
3.gif

My man completely surprised me, and early on, so I was lucky. I am just the type to pluck my own eyebrows out with the worry, I really don''t know how some LIWs do it!!

Specially if you KNOW there''s a ring with your name engraved on it, hidden somewhere in his undies drawer, waiting! UGGGHHHHH!
6.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
well its not in his undies drawer as i put away the clothes
20.gif

june vs 5 months- Our vacation is in june (we''re going to the bvi) and that would be ideal romance wise, but i would be scared of losing the ring. but romantic non the less.
5 months is an eta for when we first looked at a ring and he put it on layaway. and it takes 10 months to pay off plus another month for putting in the new diamond ( i know it should take less time, but i am giving a cushion time too)

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I hope all his excitement means it is coming sooner rather than later! Silly boys for making us wait!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You don''t have very long at all!
23.gif
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that he surprises you with it soon!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
me too! I went and looked at it today (he suggested i do so)
*le sigh*

i cannot wait
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results