shape
carat
color
clarity

I met with Chris at David Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I saw the two WF stones and the James Allen stone. Chris DiCAmillo really liked all of the stones. Said they are all "knockouts". He (and Mike "the Hammer") said the 3.29 I SI2 stone is really an I- SI1 stone. Even at the I- I was not bothered by the color. He said the James Allen stone is fabulous.(2.87 carats) He loves the high crown angle on it. With the G color and the terrific price, Chris said you could not go wrong in buying the stone. He also really liked the WF 3.12 stone, but saw no need to spend the extra $$ on it since the other two were so great and the bigger stone is really an SI1. All of the stones were GORGEOUS, but in the end I could only buy one. I want to call the terrific vendor I am not going with personally before I post to the board. I have gotten incredible service from GOG, Engagement Rings Direct,James Allen and Whiteflash in my diamond search. In the end, I felt I had to go for the RB instead of a cushion. I think that classic stone with stand the test of time.

My $$ is being wired NOW!!~~

Nancy

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Nancy,

A succinct, very helpful review of how an appraiser can be...very helpful.

Thanks, and congrats!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
I''ve worked with Chris at AGA and received outstanding service. So glad they were able to help with your selection!

Can''t wait to see the winning stone!
1.gif

Quash

Rough_Rock
For what it''s worth, I have had an excellent experience with Chris at AGA, which I''ve also noted in a couple of other threads. Excellent customer service and a total professional.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting, Nancy!!! I can''t wait to see which one you picked! (So you are not wearing the eternity ring with this diamond?)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 9:30:18 PM
Author: Quash
For what it''s worth, I have had an excellent experience with Chris at AGA, which I''ve also noted in a couple of other threads. Excellent customer service and a total professional.
I am also another satisfied customer of AGA and Chris'' services
1.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! That stone you selected sounds like it will be absolutely beautiful (not to mention huge!)
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results