shape
carat
color
clarity

I may have saved between $1500 and $5,000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
I went to my jewelers today and asked him to clean my ring!!! I am in love with it again. I am going to take them off when showering, gardening (
15.gif
), and cleaning.

Loving what I have is very economical!!!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Yup, people seem to forget that jewellery, just like clothing, needs to be cleaned - especially if worn daily. I remember a situation when I asked one of my friends if she got a new ring, cause the thing on her finger sparkled like crazy. And she responded that it''s her same old CZ ring, but she actually cleaned it the day before...for the first time ever.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I learned this once too with my e-ring! Now I keep it super shiny and that diamond sparkles! Get your camera out and show us some pictures!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 12:13:12 PM
Author:bookworm240
I went to my jewelers today and asked him to clean my ring!!! I am in love with it again. I am going to take them off when showering, gardening (
15.gif
), and cleaning.

So true!!!!
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing what a good cleaning can do! I was stunned the last time my rings were cleaned-it was such a huge difference even JD noticed!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I thought this thread will be a ''I may have saved between $1500 and $5000 for a stone, any recommendations?''
9.gif

Time for me to clean my ering!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
I also found 3 things I was looking for by cleaning my kitchen!! Maybe there is something to this cleaning biz??
17.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
bookworm, I think we need pics of your clean sparkly!
31.gif

And when I cleaned the fridge, I also found 3 things; but they weren''t good or sparkly, and they went down the disposal.
14.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2009 12:13:12 PM
Author:bookworm240
15.gif
), and cleaning.

Bookworm,
I don''t recommend wearing rings when showering, gardening and cleaning too. There are chemicals in cleaning products that are not very friendly to gemstones. As for gardening, I dread to think of the gunk the ring will pick up. As for showering, soap scum!
23.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2009 6:49:20 AM
Author: cellentani
bookworm, I think we need pics of your clean sparkly!
31.gif

And when I cleaned the fridge, I also found 3 things; but they weren''t good or sparkly, and they went down the disposal.
14.gif
Yeah, I find not so nice things too.
32.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I clean my rings too much. I can''t stand the slightest amount of water spots, skin oils or anything on them. On the other hand, my mother NEVER EVER takes off her rings, much less cleans them.
14.gif

It drives me nuts. She also has two huge chips in her e-ring, and she cracked one of the baguettes in half.
6.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 2:07:34 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I clean my rings too much. I can''t stand the slightest amount of water spots, skin oils or anything on them. On the other hand, my mother NEVER EVER takes off her rings, much less cleans them.
14.gif

It drives me nuts. She also has two huge chips in her e-ring, and she cracked one of the baguettes in half.
6.gif

TL: My mother used to make meatloaf with her rings on. ACK. She would wash her hands, but can you imagine all the gunk still in her rings?????

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2009 2:10:16 PM
Author: Linda W

14.gif

6.gif

TL: My mother used to make meatloaf with her rings on. ACK. She would wash her hands, but can you imagine all the gunk still in her rings?????
I guess many people do not appreciate their jewelry like us PS''ers.
8.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 2:10:16 PM
Author: Linda W

14.gif

6.gif

Eeeeek. That''s pretty gross . . . I have a raw meat thing anyway, but there''s no way I would let my poor rings touch it . . . I love to cook and I still feel pretty icky about playing in raw ground meat.
6.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Have y''all ever seen Paula Deen cook with her rings on? She''s got an amazing necklace though - looks like some kind of cushion cut, haloed, and on a chain set with DBTY. I''ve re-wound the DVR before, just for a second glimpse.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results