shape
carat
color
clarity

I MAY HAVE IT?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kevin Collins

Rough_Rock
I have received very valuable advice from this forum so far. Due so a kind few of you, I believe I am closer to a final decision. Today I viewed a 1.63C, VS2, G color Lazare. I think the dealer will take $15,500-15,750 (tax included.

How does this price sound? The per carat price compares favorably with the ACA and superbcert.

Kev

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Kevin, for B&M store the price probably sounds ok. It is very easy to compare though.

You're getting about 10% above Rapaport price ($8700/crt)

1.57-F-SI1 ACA is listed for $13,153, i.e. just below Rapaport ($8400/crt).

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have a ACA 1.62 G VS2 and it scores .4 on the HCA :)

It is priced below the Lazare diamond (below 14k).

This is a more acurrate comparison.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No problem, thank you!

Kevin Collins

Rough_Rock
Thank you Steve. I just sent an email to Whiteflash about a 1.60 VVS2 G on the site. Do you know if there is ta on top? Is the price negotiable........at all?

Have you seen an EightStar? I love their pitch, vut I have yet to see one. In fact, the Lazare is the only top cut I've seen. Lazare doens't seem to get much chat time.......I'm curious as to why?

Please pardon my boucing around so much, but I am excited about this purchase, and diamonds is a new thing for me. Any advice welcome.

KC

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Kevin,

We used to be a Lazare dealer as well for over 10 years and decided to drop the line. Why? Well I would be happy to talk with you in private if you like.

As mentioned above we are also Eightstar dealers, so with that being said it is safe for you to assume I know alot about Eightstar, H&As, and Lazares.

If I can help give me a call or drop me an email. Have a great weekend!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Isn't Lazare the one marketing the color enhanced diamonds which are undected? I thought they were in partnership w/ GE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results