shape
carat
color
clarity

I may have chosen wrong setting

Taradefab

Rough_Rock
I joined forum today after possibly making a huge mistake. ...but I'm not sure it may not be a mistake at all....I'm resetting my stone and i fell in love with a princess cut halo, with very obvious airline. ..I bought it but im now wishing i didnt and they quite possibly have dismantled my old ring to put into the new setting I will find out Tuesday if im too late because I am trying to stop dismantle from happening :wall: ..the problem I had also fallen for a cushion setting no airline...2 similar rings but I feel the cushion is a bit more elegant and the one I bought a little more ...well me i guess..lol....I had a bigger awwww moment when I put on the ring I purchased however second ring haunts me....my ring also came with option of wearing 3 bands. It was also less expensive but I am putting my old diamond in the center..my center stone is a 1kt princess cut VS1-H ..the new setting is a 10ct white gold with 1/2 ctw ..so it's less expensive then other ring because it's not 14ct...being 10ct bugs me but I'm not sure why it does, 10ct is a stronger band ( most mens bands are 10ct cuz they are hard on rings) help ease my mind or firmly change it..I'm back in forth over 2 rings. First pic is my old ring, I'm keeping the center stone...no matter what new ring you look at the center stone will not be the same as in image because myou original diamond will replace stone in pic

20160104_101239.jpg

screenshot_2016-01-08-20-44-09.png

screenshot_2016-01-09-00-17-39.png

screenshot_2016-01-09-00-17-56.png

Taradefab

Rough_Rock
This is the ring I didn't choose but think maybe I should have

screenshot_2016-01-09-09-57-40.png

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I have a haunting ring, too, so I feel for you. Personally I like the haunting ring better. Can you go back and regroup the efforts, or at least try on again to make sure?

Taradefab

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to stop the other jewler from doing the reset...it depends on what happens on tuesday. If they took the ring I bought apart or not....the other issue is its $900 MORE...I'M TRYING make that a huge issue..

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I like the "haunting" ring better too :twirl: ! Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results