shape
carat
color
clarity

I made a canvas =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
I saw some canvases on here when I was looking for ideas....I saw some I liked, but nothing that quite fit the bill so I made my own!

I recently decided that instead of doing pinks and oranges (which FI was not digging at all...), that I would do red and white. I think it looks really crisp when everything comes together. We''re planning on getting married outside, so I wanted a color that would really hold its own in a biiiigggg space.

I still don''t have a date or a venue...but I obviously have some ideas! I am glad to get everything all in one place - like on a canvas!

Bridal Canvas123456.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! I''m sorry he''s not digging the pink thing...you could always try and talk him into it
31.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
I am a huge fan of the orange/pink combo. Sorry he wasnt buying into it!

That being said, nice compromise. I really like the canvas you made. You it the nail on the head clean and classic.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! I love red, if I wasn''t doing pink that would have been my next choice.

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your comments guys! The more I look at this board, the more I fall in love with it. It''s so bold =)

The pink and orange look a little washed out to me now compared to my new color scheme. I mean, I still LOVE it, don''t get me wrong...but I think the red is just so much more **me**!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love it - red is my favorite color, and I think it will be stunning
1.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Is that your dress, Boo? That was my frontrunner for a long time (and there is even a pic of me in it somewhere on here). I love your board and think red is a fantastic color for your wedding!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful and i love that mikaella dress - I am planning to try it on soon too! Your inspiration board is very pretty and you are right, it''s simple and clean...i love that.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
RED HOT!

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
I would like that to be my dress!

But I have yet to find a place that has it since it''s relatively new to the line. Plus it''s a bit out of my price range. I found a very similar dress (without the flower, but that''s OK with me) at a replica store for about $450. I have been back and forth about a couple of dresses, but I want to go with that style. I''m so not a strapless bride - I don''t have boobs to hold it up!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: booswim542

But I have yet to find a place that has it since it''s relatively new to the line. Plus it''s a bit out of my price range. I found a very similar dress (without the flower, but that''s OK with me) at a replica store for about $450. I have been back and forth about a couple of dresses, but I want to go with that style. I''m so not a strapless bride - I don''t have boobs to hold it up!
hey there - i just wanted to let you know i voted for you on the Bridalcanvas.com!!!!

(and in looking back, i thought i saw you had another dress in an October thread...did you change your mind?)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey booswim - i made a canvas too, but the file is too big to post...any info on resizing the canvas so i can post it here? thanks!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: booswim542

The cheapest I could find the Mikaella dress here was $1K (about $1500 most places) and I just wasn''t going to pay that much for a taffeta dress, either. If you can''t find this exact dress the Pronovias Diamante is very similar, as is the Mikaella 1233. I went with the second Mikaella, but only because I found it at a running of the brides--otherwise, I would have gone with the Pronovias Diamante. Best of luck with the dress hunt! (And to you, too, Violet).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results