Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I made a canvas =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
I saw some canvases on here when I was looking for ideas....I saw some I liked, but nothing that quite fit the bill so I made my own!

I recently decided that instead of doing pinks and oranges (which FI was not digging at all...), that I would do red and white. I think it looks really crisp when everything comes together. We''re planning on getting married outside, so I wanted a color that would really hold its own in a biiiigggg space.

I still don''t have a date or a venue...but I obviously have some ideas! I am glad to get everything all in one place - like on a canvas!

Bridal Canvas123456.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! I''m sorry he''s not digging the pink thing...you could always try and talk him into it

glueck

Shiny_Rock
I am a huge fan of the orange/pink combo. Sorry he wasnt buying into it!

That being said, nice compromise. I really like the canvas you made. You it the nail on the head clean and classic.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! I love red, if I wasn''t doing pink that would have been my next choice.

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your comments guys! The more I look at this board, the more I fall in love with it. It''s so bold =)

The pink and orange look a little washed out to me now compared to my new color scheme. I mean, I still LOVE it, don''t get me wrong...but I think the red is just so much more **me**!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Is that your dress, Boo? That was my frontrunner for a long time (and there is even a pic of me in it somewhere on here). I love your board and think red is a fantastic color for your wedding!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful and i love that mikaella dress - I am planning to try it on soon too! Your inspiration board is very pretty and you are right, it''s simple and clean...i love that.

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
I would like that to be my dress!

But I have yet to find a place that has it since it''s relatively new to the line. Plus it''s a bit out of my price range. I found a very similar dress (without the flower, but that''s OK with me) at a replica store for about $450. I have been back and forth about a couple of dresses, but I want to go with that style. I''m so not a strapless bride - I don''t have boobs to hold it up!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: booswim542

But I have yet to find a place that has it since it''s relatively new to the line. Plus it''s a bit out of my price range. I found a very similar dress (without the flower, but that''s OK with me) at a replica store for about $450. I have been back and forth about a couple of dresses, but I want to go with that style. I''m so not a strapless bride - I don''t have boobs to hold it up!
hey there - i just wanted to let you know i voted for you on the Bridalcanvas.com!!!!

(and in looking back, i thought i saw you had another dress in an October thread...did you change your mind?)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey booswim - i made a canvas too, but the file is too big to post...any info on resizing the canvas so i can post it here? thanks!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: booswim542

The cheapest I could find the Mikaella dress here was $1K (about $1500 most places) and I just wasn''t going to pay that much for a taffeta dress, either. If you can''t find this exact dress the Pronovias Diamante is very similar, as is the Mikaella 1233. I went with the second Mikaella, but only because I found it at a running of the brides--otherwise, I would have gone with the Pronovias Diamante. Best of luck with the dress hunt! (And to you, too, Violet).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.