shape
carat
color
clarity

I love the snow because

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is one of these threads where its nicer to say nothing :mrgreen2:

Like when someone just brought an exspensive ring they love that is so not my style or preference;)2

Oh year i love your snow :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of these threads where its nicer to say nothing :mrgreen2:

Like when someone just brought an exspensive ring they love that is so not my style or preference;)2

Oh year i love your snow :lol:

:lol:

calvinandhobbessnow.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Virgin snow in the garden before the dog messed it up. :kiss2:

He was not keen to stay out when I threw a snowball at him. :lol-2:

The cat is not keen to go out at all. :roll2:

20210124_102057.jpg

Indoors to keep mummy company.

20210124_105928.jpg

DK :))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woken up to a winter wonderland today. The kids next door are out having fun and building a big snowman.

5BCC6DD8-D547-4660-B4D3-322FC25E6052.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woken up to a winter wonderland today. The kids next door are out having fun and building a big snowman.

5BCC6DD8-D547-4660-B4D3-322FC25E6052.jpeg

My kids are over it & refusing to go outside today :lol:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I plead the 5th on my thoughts on snow......plus if I typed how I feel about snow I might be banned lol

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a winter snow warning for tomorrow now. I love how the snow makes everything outside lighter. I have outside lighting and it looks gorgeous in the snow.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My view this morning:
received_162169779000677.jpeg

Difficult to be upset with such beauty.

Winter is here--usually we endure insufferable cold temps for months (Dec-Mar), but it has arrived, just, now. I woke up to ice crystals (diamonds LOL) in the air and hoarfrost. I recall the last huge dump of snow--Dec 22--but nothing to speak of since. Still white outside, but happily the prolonged frigid temps have eluded us.

Then I looked outside to see walker, joggers and cyclists. it is -16C!!!

Stay safe , healthy and warm! Snowballs, outdoor ice skating and toboggans--here we come!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing more beautiful than a fresh snow with no tracks. When I was little I used to sit by our living room window in the evening when it snowed and look at it, it looked like diamonds sparkling. I do miss that.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing more beautiful than a fresh snow with no tracks. When I was little I used to sit by our living room window in the evening when it snowed and look at it, it looked like diamonds sparkling. I do miss that.

We just got back from a lovely walk and I couldn't agree with you more. Something so peaceful and soul enriching about the pristine snow and the calm quiet that surrounds it.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 3.05.12 PM.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the snow because ...
. if I drink enough beer I can write my first AND last name in yellow.
But if I drink too much beer, or I'm hanging from a rope, the letters get all messed up.
Then I don't like the snow.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the snow because ...
. if I drink enough beer I can write my first AND last name in yellow.
But if I drink too much beer, or I'm hanging from a rope, the letters get all messed up.
Then I don't like the snow.

I often think men have a lot more fun when it comes to making yellow snow than the ladies
From menory its just really cold on the derriere

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often think men have a lot more fun when it comes to making yellow snow than the ladies
From menory its just really cold on the derriere
That's why you need to hang from a rope.

Or ... don't take life sitting down.
You Go Girl!

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 3.29.24 PM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's why you need to hang from a rope.

:lol:
I want to get a she-wee
its kind of a thing where im from to pee on one's lemon tree but even in the middle of the night i feel the neighbours will see
SWRB-BEIGE (1).jpg

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I love snow because its just so pretty!!!
I used to hate winter, to the point I escape the country for a whole month or more. I can’t stand cold at all! But since I invested in some good winter coats I’m good in winter now. It does make huge difference! I still hate to drive in snow tho, but no complaints about bad winter other than the drive now.

Christmas Eve 2020
42E62938-89EF-41AD-9778-1080E5D19436.jpeg F784E74E-76CC-4859-9DD5-EA21F8DD5519.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love snow because its just so pretty!!!
I used to hate winter, to the point I escape the country for a whole month or more. I can’t stand cold at all! But since I invested in some good winter coats I’m good in winter now. It does make huge difference! I still hate to drive in snow tho, but no complaints about bad winter other than the drive now.

Christmas Eve 2020
42E62938-89EF-41AD-9778-1080E5D19436.jpeg F784E74E-76CC-4859-9DD5-EA21F8DD5519.jpeg

Christmas eve snow !
I guess you win !

But come Christmas day im not swaping my summer's day for frost bite !

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas eve snow !
I guess you win !

But come Christmas day im not swaping my summer's day for frost bite !

I was born and raised in a country which have 90F-100F all year long, summer all year long :lol: Its so hot that after shower we came out from the bathroom and start sweating in less than a minute because its too hot and too humid :lol: So cold was like a complete torture for me. But this past couple years I know that fully equipped winter outfits and a good one, does make a huge difference for someone who’s afraid of cold like me. Now I appreciate all 4 seasons, each brings their own beauty. Fall is my fav season of all.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was born and raised in a country which have 90F-100F all year long, summer all year long :lol: Its so hot that after shower we came out from the bathroom and start sweating in less than a minute because its too hot and too humid :lol: So cold was like a complete torture for me. But this past couple years I know that fully equipped winter outfits and a good one, does make a huge difference for someone who’s afraid of cold like me. Now I appreciate all 4 seasons, each brings their own beauty. Fall is my fav season of all.

4 distinct seasons is lovelly
But i hate winter clothes

munchee

Brilliant_Rock

My outfit every single day 9/12 months: leggings/jeans, any shirts, Oversized hoodie (I bought men’s size), and in winter: add coat :lol: If going to nicer place: branded oversized hoodie :lol: but still oversized hoodie :D I don’t know what I’ve become now.... I’m so out of fashion...:wall:but they’re so comfortable and I don’t have to mix & match... my parents would cry of my fashion... my dad used to nagged me if I only wore the same clothes over and over again:lol:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love snow, as long as my loved ones and I are not on a highway somewhere during a snow storm....

Snow is beautiful, much nicer than than the gray, dull landscapes of autumn (esp. November) we would have without it.

Snow sparkles like diamonds.

Snow makes me feel like a child again.:)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My outfit every single day 9/12 months: leggings/jeans, any shirts, Oversized hoodie (I bought men’s size), and in winter: add coat :lol: If going to nicer place: branded oversized hoodie :lol: but still oversized hoodie :D I don’t know what I’ve become now.... I’m so out of fashion...:wall:but they’re so comfortable and I don’t have to mix & match... my parents would cry of my fashion... my dad used to nagged me if I only wore the same clothes over and over again:lol:

Don't worry
I went with Gary before for him to get a blood test and as we stood at the end of our drive waiting for the taxi i discovered my top was inside out
i have just warn singlets mostly the last two years (in the winter i wore 3 singlets and complained i was cold)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha I love winter clothes. Comfy and cozy sweaters, long pants and leggings, over the knee boots and bright snow boots.
It is one of my favorite things about winter! LOL.

We all vary and it's all good. I just find winter clothing so comfy cozy.
And TBT I prefer it to summer clothing. :)

snowflakeleggingswithwhiteolangboots.png

rainbowleggingsandsnow.png

winteriscoming.png

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I love winter clothes. Comfy and cozy sweaters, long pants and leggings, over the knee boots and bright snow boots.
It is one of my favorite things about winter! LOL.

We all vary and it's all good. I just find winter clothing so comfy cozy.
And TBT I prefer it to summer clothing. :)

snowflakeleggingswithwhiteolangboots.png

rainbowleggingsandsnow.png

winteriscoming.png

I totally agree. I'm typing this while wearing my sweats, sitting under a blanket with Pearl.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snow is so beautiful and calming element. Otherside, I hate freezing cold weather. But lately my way to my work place on mornings has been very magical.
AEFB3D4D-6EE5-4EF6-8A71-8F0EC05B9052.jpeg

That is magical. :love:
Thank you for sharing with us @Confection10.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results