shape
carat
color
clarity

I love my new bedroom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great Equ! I''m glad you''re moving forward with your life. Keep your head up. =)

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow - I would do the ceiling mounts for a curtain, but if I am only going to be here for a few more months, I am not going to go through the hassle of patching it up later. The ceiling is just as crumbly as the rest of the place. Good idea, though - thanks!

Indie - the furniture is from Art Van, a local furniture store chain in Michigan. This set was found in their clearance center for only about 1200 dollars, minus mattress. I liked it because it looks nice and sturdy, better quality and thickness than some of the regular showroom items, and the color was pretty.

Irish - Thank you sweetie. It''s been an interesting couple of weeks! I feel like I am approaching everything with a really good mindset, keeping my best interests in mind and trying to focus on me first. I am ready and willing to try doing some casual dates and meeting new people, and that positive vibe I am giving out is working well. You know that old saying about catching flies with sugar? Well, in the weeks since my breakup, I''ve signed up for Match.com and I''ve been as pleasant and available as can be with everyone while I am out in public. The boys are swarming to me!
2.gif
I gave my number to a friend of a friend who lives in my area last night - he had really pretty blue eyes. I was also dancing and having a good time with another friend of a friend who is a news anchor in New Orleans - what a character. I had a coffee date which led to dinner with a guy from the website today, he seemed very nice too. I also have a date next weekend for dinner and a stage show with an older man I met through a school club''s competition. This flurry of activity in my social life has been keeping me busy, but I like it.
1.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you E!!! I love that your outlook is so positive...I''m not sure I''d have the same strength. You go girl!!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Hi Equ,
I''m only just now catching up on your saga of the past few months. I''m so sorry you are no longer my wedding date twin, but it sounds as though you are well on your way to finding real happiness. I just wanted to say that I admire your strength in realizing that you can only help yourself, and taking the steps to move forward with your life. Best of luck in everything.

Oh, and I love your new bedroom. Having comfortable surroundings is SOOO important when the rest of your life is messy.
26.gif

Becky

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
CUTE room! I hadn''t sold Paul on finally just going along with the purple/blue theme, we would''ve done aqua. It''s GORGEOUS!

How are you doing? I pray you''re holding up okay and all that. I''ve been there, it''s hard, and it''s a relief, and it''s hard to always know the right decision was the one you made, but keep on believing in yourself, and you seem to be doing *so* well through all this, and for that, Yay! for you!!

You deserve all of life''s great blessings...
9.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Irish and Selkie!

Date: 2/6/2007 7:21:22 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
CUTE room! I hadn''t sold Paul on finally just going along with the purple/blue theme, we would''ve done aqua. It''s GORGEOUS!

How are you doing? I pray you''re holding up okay and all that. I''ve been there, it''s hard, and it''s a relief, and it''s hard to always know the right decision was the one you made, but keep on believing in yourself, and you seem to be doing *so* well through all this, and for that, Yay! for you!!

You deserve all of life''s great blessings...
9.gif
Fishie, glad you like my aqua room. I love love love the color, so calm and peaceful.

I am doing well. I am approaching every day with a fresh outlook as best as I can. We''ve had some family things come up in the last few weeks that may have made it difficult to have a wedding this year anyway, so I am happy that I do not have to deal with that additional stress right now. I''ve had a few dates with the guy I mentioned above from the Match site. He''s a tall hazel eyed Aquarius who works in management at a local hotel. I took him out for his birthday last night and we had a great time. He seems to like me a lot, enough to say that after meeting me, he wants to cancel his account on there.
2.gif
Poor boys, they fall for me so hard and so fast!
9.gif
I am not looking for anything serious with anyone right now, but I won''t fight what develops either. "If it''s for you, it won''t pass you by." All I know is that he keeps me laughing, and that''s just what I need right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results