shape
carat
color
clarity

I love Maytal Hannah!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
It has been a long time since I last posted here!

Yesterday was my bday, and my hubby got me a gorgeous pair of earrings!!!

I don''t have all the stats on them at the moment other than the center stones are about .65ct each. I''ll email Maytal at some point to thank her.

They are spectacular! She actually had a pair, very similar to these - and I ALWAYS loved them. So hubby surprised me and had them made.

I took a few photos to share!! (She also made the necklace I am wearing... that was my push gift for my daughter!)

I''ve missed Pricescope, but my baby keeps me on my toes. (She''s 9 months old)

maytal 1.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
One more shot... on the ear!

maytal 2.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
One closer... =)

maytal 3.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! What gorgeous earrings and necklace!! Could we have some more close up shots of the earrings?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah hubby
36.gif
! Those are beautiful! I love the necklace too!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!!! I love them so much!! Just need to find a place to wear them now. They''ll end up pulled on with the baby in my arms :)

Here''s a closer shot. I took them myself, while wearing them, sorry if they aren''t very clear

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
trying again

maytal 4.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, those are simply gorgeous KK! Love them.
30.gif
I''d love to see a neck shot of your necklace too!

And congrats on your wee one!!
5.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My heart just skipped a beat!! Those are MAGNIFICENT!!!!! I love the vintage deco look, and there are so few designers that are doing that well. These are heirloom quality! Congratulations!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
and they look beautiful on you. I also adore your necklace. Happy Birthday to you.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS earrings...just WOW!~

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, KK, these pieces are GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE them!!!!! Happy birthday, and congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!!!

ps- can I tell me more about that necklace? I would love to know the stats and approx $$, if you dont mind sharing. You dont have to answer if you dont feel comfortable, but I am so interested in something like that for myself!!!
2.gif
More close ups would be great too!!!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:02:04 AM
Author: Dani
OMG, KK, these pieces are GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE them!!!!! Happy birthday, and congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!!!

ps- can I tell me more about that necklace? I would love to know the stats and approx $$, if you dont mind sharing. You dont have to answer if you dont feel comfortable, but I am so interested in something like that for myself!!!
2.gif

The necklace is graduated diamonds... the center three are .25ct each and go up until I think .07ct There are 27 diamonds total and about 4.5cts. it is about 16.5" long. I wanted it very specific. I used my own diamonds - from old pieces I no longer wore. So the price wouldn't be accurate if you need diamonds.

They diamonds were from special pieces from the years - so it added something extra special to the necklace. She did great work on it. I had always wanted one - and it was beyond my expectations.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH gosh--they are breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats all around!!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:23:10 AM
Author: KittenKat
Date: 7/10/2009 11:02:04 AM

Author: Dani

2.gif

The necklace is graduated diamonds... the center three are .25ct each and go up until I think .07ct There are 27 diamonds total and about 4.5cts. it is about 16.5'' long. I wanted it very specific. I used my own diamonds - from old pieces I no longer wore. So the price wouldn''t be accurate if you need diamonds.

They diamonds were from special pieces from the years - so it added something extra special to the necklace. She did great work on it. I had always wanted one - and it was beyond my expectations.

Oh, I see...thank you!!!! I would love to see more pics of it if you can!! Congrats again!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful and delicate!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome earrings! Gorgeous! Your hubby did a great job!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
What a great hubby. I love the earrings and the necklace. Happy Birthday
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Those are gorgeous
30.gif
!!! I''d love to see more shots and hear the details of your necklace as well.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:14:22 PM
Author: plethora23
Those are gorgeous
30.gif
!!! I''d love to see more shots and hear the details of your necklace as well.
Same. Have you posted a thread about your necklace?

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I love those earrings! The more I see of Maytal''s work, the more I love it. Her design aesthetic really speaks to me in a way that many others don''t.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!! You lucky girl!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday! Your new earrings are beautiful!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 1:41:54 PM
Author: tigian
Happy Birthday! Your new earrings are gorgeous!
30.gif
What a sweet husband you have to surprise you with such a gift.

I would love to see close-ups of your necklace.

Is this the necklace you are wearing?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-recycling-project-with-maytal.58998/

Not that fabulous one! I hardly get a chance to wear that one these days, I am so scared of my baby yanking it off my neck. And it''s a bit fancier.

I had the one I am wearing made a bit heavier and stronger, in gold, so it would be yankable :) She tries, but she can''t get it off.

I really love Maytal''s work. I''ve done a few recycle jobs with her. Her workmanship is wonderful. She''s very easy to work with too - and since she knows what I like - she helps my hubby. I have a jeweler I go to for pre-made pieces -- but for truly special projects - we go to her.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I''ll take pictures of the the diamonds by the yard necklace once my camera is charged and the baby is napping :)

Thank you for the compliments!! I love sharing my excitement!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Her work is divine! Stunning!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh those are fabulous!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results