shape
carat
color
clarity

I like this, though I shudder at the exposure...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I just managed to crack a prong, and put a dent in my OEC, so I can imagine what I could do to this.

But it sure is pretty.

win

P.S. Funny thing is, I''ve not managed to hurt my G&A tension set, so maybe the TS is much better protected than folks think!!

Attachments

• feel2l.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 264

Stargazer

Rough_Rock
Oh yes, please. Strikingly simple and modern.
I've seen some earrings set like that actually, and they looked fabulous. The lucky lady had them as a present and had no idea of their size, colour etc. Probably safer than a ring.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Did they have to pierce the diamond to set it? What sort of setting is that?! How odd...but very interesting and lovely!

As always thanks for sharing Win!!!

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like there's just tension applied on both sides of the diamond (with the cutlet in a nice cozy divot to keep it safe and the diamond in place).

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Win, you dented your OMC?!?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
No, Hest, my beloved OMC is safe. It's my beautiful OEC that developed a heartbreaker of a crack, actually.

Either that, or it was there but much smaller originally, and when I cracked the prong (fishtail, one side) I spread the crack.

*sigh*

Ah well, at least we are both still hale and hearty, and if we ever get real full time jobs, the stone can be replaced.

win

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh darn. That's awful. What did you do? Is your hand okay?

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/16/2004 1:10:32 PM winyan wrote:

No, Hest, my beloved OMC is safe.

*snip*

Ah well, at least we are both still hale and hearty, and if we ever get real full time jobs, the stone can be replaced.

----------------

At first I was thinking you were talking about your OMC being in good health along with you... and then I wondered what sort of a job it might be in the market for.

Then I snapped out of it.
1.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
My hand is fine, Hest, I don't even know how I did it. I don't *remember* hitting it or anything else! Generally I just wear it when I have a meeting at the consulting assignment I took on (very temporary) but it happened none the less.

Thanks for asking!!

win

Lucky, you are too funny!! The OMC is such a sparkler I could put it out as a substitute stop light or night light!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results