shape
carat
color
clarity

I know what I want, but I don''t know where to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
Well that may be sort of a lie. I know in a round about generic kind of way what I want.

I love the Danhov Rings on JamesAllen.com, I love this ring on Fay Cullen''s site (but haven''t read anything good about her on here, and I can''t quite figure out how a band would work with it), and I love a lot of the ones I''ve seen posted... In particular, I saw one that was a bezel set round diamond with a halo, and a fairly chunky platinum split shank....I LOVED it, but I can''t find it again, and I don''t know where the person who posted found it. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Additionally has anyone seen this Fay Cullen ring in person? or have any ideas for a band?

Any help or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Fay Cullen.jpg

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
This is it...Does anyone know anything about this ring??!!? HELP!

ideal11342.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forget who''s ring this is, but am pretty sure Whiteflash made it.

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh, I located it. It was Tawn''s ring from White Flash. I am in love with it and so happy to know where it was made! I also found some other great pics of the ring in her thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results