shape
carat
color
clarity

I know nothing about pearls....

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
But that doesn't seem to have stopped me buying a couple of strands from catherine cardellini....

These are "starter" pearls so please be kind.

A wee christmas present to myself! :))

purplepearls.jpg

pinkpearls.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am particularly fond of the first strand....have eyed them many times myself.

i love the 2nd strand's pearls but the design isn't my style....but those pearls!

it is hard to wrong with catherine. i too am novice. you will much here. but for freshwater original design pearl strands, thus far in my experience catherine would be very hard to beat. besides, she's a joy to work with! she restrung a strand onto powerpro for me [yes, i had to ask what powerpro is] and i know for another poster in this forum that she combined two strands into one.

you did very well! congrats!

MoZo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOT's not to love? Lovely choices!

I'm with MoZo here, CC is a pleasure to deal with and her offerings are lovely. I am thoroughly enjoying my large pond slime pearls purchased last month.

cheers--Sharon

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choices, I am usually not fond of peachy pinks pearls but the colours of your first strand is stronger than the usual peach pinks.
I love the colour of the second one too. Lovely purchases.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

I love the golden pinks and peaches, myself! They are a favorite of mine, and Catherine has really nice ones.

I think you selected some beautiful pearls! Plus earrings! Excellent.

I like the second strand, too. I like the little extra touch of the spacers, they are beauties!

We are definitely going to need neck shots when you get them!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I loved the colours on both the strands: I thought the spacers in the second were just a bit whimsical and would look good with a casual, romantic look (I try not to look older than my thirty years on the planet ;)) )

I really want some big fat golden south sea pearls, double strand. But those sure don't come cheap!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results