shape
carat
color
clarity

I keep getting this error message.. how come?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock

Upload a file

error ''ASP 0104 : 80004005''

Operation not Allowed

/idealbb/upload/uploadclass.asp, line 92

After I click "upload" for the pics.. I get the message above. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Common things that happen are:

1) File is over the 100 byte limit for size

2)File you are trying to upload has the same name of an existing file

3) The file you are uploading might have illegal characters that you can't use when naming files

4) The file you are trying to upload is in another format besides jpeg or gif etc...

These are just a few..Leonid can address the problem for you
wacko.gif

Volred

Rough_Rock
It looks like a server error to me

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you guys.. I got it to work..

I figured out it was becasue the file is too big..

I'm not very good with computers..

2.gif

ASPCraze

Rough_Rock
But what if I really need to uplaod a file that is as big as 1 MB?

I'm facing this issue too, can currently I'm running Windows 2003 Server Edition. Is there any setting I can set to allow uploading of huge files?

ASPCraze

Rough_Rock
Found something interesting...

Pure ASP Upload supports uploading large files on the Windows 2003 server. However:

IIS6.0 prevent the upload of files more than +200Kb. So you need to make some changes in the default IIS settings first.

For IIS6.0 users, the AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property specifies the maximum number of bytes allowed in the entity body of an ASP request. If a Content-Length header is present and specifies an amount of data greater than the value of AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed, IIS returns a 403 error response.

This property is related in function to MaxRequestEntityAllowed, but is specific to ASP request. Whereas you might set the MaxRequestEntityAllowed property to 1 MB at the general World Wide Web Publishing Service (WWW Service) level, you may choose to set AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed to a lower value, if you know that your specific ASP applications handle a smaller amount of data.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 1Mb worth jpg ? That's a big picture of a ring. Most can be aranged below those 200 kb, at least until the server settings are dealt with, I would say...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results