shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed some yarn for a project yesterday so I went to the yarn shop, and since I was in the building, I figured I might as well bop into my favorite local jewelry store, and…

is it still an impulse purchase if I’ve been drooling over them for more than a year now?

95B31BFE-4487-4A3C-BF7B-F594838D9DBF.jpeg

Eddie Sakamoto earrings, oxidized silver with yellow gold and diamonds. :mrgreen2:

We NEED IRL/ear photo's!!!!!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We NEED IRL/ear photo's!!!!!!!

7D4216CD-0277-447D-B363-BEA45E65EFC9.jpeg 6DCCF044-79CC-44BF-B13E-6DB31A10243C.jpeg

Not the best photos, but the best I’m offering up ;-) . I love the length, I think they frame my face really well, and they’re lightweight enough that I wouldn’t be concerned about wearing them frequently. And I think they can go casual or dressy.

I missed at least one good sale while drooling over them, but oh well.., at least I didn’t miss out on them altogether!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7D4216CD-0277-447D-B363-BEA45E65EFC9.jpeg 6DCCF044-79CC-44BF-B13E-6DB31A10243C.jpeg

Not the best photos, but the best I’m offering up ;-) . I love the length, I think they frame my face really well, and they’re lightweight enough that I wouldn’t be concerned about wearing them frequently. And I think they can go casual or dressy.

I missed at least one good sale while drooling over them, but oh well.., at least I didn’t miss out on them altogether!

They are all that and a bag of chips! Great choice!!!!!! (you look fabu!!)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They look so great with your sweet and sassy hair cut!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I just don't understand people.
I was on a train the other day. The conductor was collecting tickets, and one passenger was unresponsive. He was breathing, but the conductor couldn't rouse him or get any sort of response from him - he was clearly very ill. While the conductor was calling for paramedics, some idiot shouted "Just put him off the train at the next stop and leave him there."
How would that fool have liked it if he had been sick and they had put him off the train at the next stop and left him there?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I just don't understand people.
I was on a train the other day. The conductor was collecting tickets, and one passenger was unresponsive. He was breathing, but the conductor couldn't rouse him or get any sort of response from him - he was clearly very ill. While the conductor was calling for paramedics, some idiot shouted "Just put him off the train at the next stop and leave him there."
How would that fool have liked it if he had been sick and they had put him off the train at the next stop and left him there?

They should have put HIM off at the next stop for being a pathetic excuse for a human!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This made me teary.......so cute........

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning. Your hair is so chic and sophisticated ♥️ And the earrings look amazing on you!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 30 pound dog snuggled against me as I was stretching out on the couch to align my back for a rest. Super cute. Then she got up and my 65 pound guy decided to climb up where she had been. Nevermind there isn't room.... I just had him sitting on my arm for an hour while he awkwardly tried to figure out how to lay down where there clearly wasn't room. Big goof :lol:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 30 pound dog snuggled against me as I was stretching out on the couch to align my back for a rest. Super cute. Then she got up and my 65 pound guy decided to climb up where she had been. Nevermind there isn't room.... I just had him sitting on my arm for an hour while he awkwardly tried to figure out how to lay down where there clearly wasn't room. Big goof :lol:
My little guy jumps up and squeezes between me and the chair while I’m working at my desk. Doesn’t leave much room for me!
8B8F3DE4-57A2-4E42-B7CB-4AF9741FA22B.jpeg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My head is killing me and my disc herniated again. Got burning down my leg from the sciatic nerve being involved. I am so over the pain already. Last time was awful and ended up requiring surgery. I just want to finish unpacking and start interviewing for a job. Been so careful!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. Does it improve if you stay flat on your back for a day or two? That usually helps me when my back goes out.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. Does it improve if you stay flat on your back for a day or two? That usually helps me when my back goes out.

I can only do flat on my back for a short time. It locks up and won't move if I try. (Aside from the large, crushing chest making it hard to breathe :lol: )

Walking carefully helps some. Saw my chiropractor this morning. He taped my back to help relieve stress after pushing things to try to get in place again. Scheduling with PT now. Hoping to get in with her ASAP.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can only do flat on my back for a short time. It locks up and won't move if I try. (Aside from the large, crushing chest making it hard to breathe :lol: )

Walking carefully helps some. Saw my chiropractor this morning. He taped my back to help relieve stress after pushing things to try to get in place again. Scheduling with PT now. Hoping to get in with her ASAP.

Ugh I am so sorry. Does heat help at all? Sending you healing vibes.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh I am so sorry. Does heat help at all? Sending you healing vibes.

No heat. Makes the inflammation worse. On and off of ice. Gentle walking on the treadmill. No bending, lifting, twisting at all. Chiropractor says treat it like I just had surgery with those same restrictions in place.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting anxiously as two of my dogs have dentals today. Left home before 5:30am to get to their vet by 8:00 drop off. Very good vets worth the time and $$ to keep going through! My big guy is done with no extractions and all good. Haven't heard about my little girl yet. She is "older" at 13 years. Not expecting any extractions or anything but she does have a little cyst looking bump they found on her chest when I had her in for pre-surgery blood work a few weeks ago. I authorized them to remove since she will be under anesthesia anyway and send the whole thing (think about .5ct rb size :lol: ) to be analyzed.

I hate waiting!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home and recovering. My back is yelling at me, but I am managing okay considering. Almost no pain down my leg. Such a big incision for a little spot! I was expecting her to have a little spot pinky sized or smaller that might just take one stitch. Hopefully this means good clean margins if it does come back as testing cancerous!

ETA: I just reread paperwork. No one said going in full out mammary glad removal, but it makes good sense. Juggling care of two dogs and trying to remember all details was much at the end of a very long day. Now the size seems quite reasonable!

Picture of stitches....
IMG_20211104_235432194_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home and recovering. My back is yelling at me, but I am managing okay considering. Almost no pain down my leg. Such a big incision for a little spot! I was expecting her to have a little spot pinky sized or smaller that might just take one stitch. Hopefully this means good clean margins if it does come back as testing cancerous!

ETA: I just reread paperwork. No one said going in full out mammary glad removal, but it makes good sense. Juggling care of two dogs and trying to remember all details was much at the end of a very long day. Now the size seems quite reasonable!

Picture of stitches....
IMG_20211104_235432194_HDR.jpg

Sending bucketloads of healing vibes to your sweet babies. And to you @TooPatient. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 i love your new avatar. But I love all your past avatars also. Impeccable taste. ♥️

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 i love your new avatar. But I love all your past avatars also. Impeccable taste. ♥️

That is the lovely Claire Trevor, a beautiful actress who was in some great movies, like Key Largo and Born to Kill.
I adore the old black and white movies.
The clothes! The sets! The bling! It's all eye candy for me.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the great Claire Trevor, a beautiful actress who was in some great movies, like Key Largo and Born to Kill.
I adore the old black and white movies.
The clothes! The sets! The bling! It's all eye candy for me.

Same. I adore everything about the old movies and the stars. Nothing today like them.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’d think I’d know by now that wearing a bra with any sort of padding at all when getting a haircut is a bad idea… but you’d be wrong. :roll:

You'd think it would be a piece of cake to find and remove even little tiny snippets of basically silver hair lodged in the cups of a dark blue bra… but you’d be wrong. :(

If a vigorous washing doesn’t do the trick, I’ll just have to soak the whole thing in conditioner! ;-)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’d think I’d know by now that wearing a bra with any sort of padding at all when getting a haircut is a bad idea… but you’d be wrong. :roll:

You'd think it would be a piece of cake to find and remove even little tiny snippets of basically silver hair lodged in the cups of a dark blue bra… but you’d be wrong. :(

If a vigorous washing doesn’t do the trick, I’ll just have to soak the whole thing in conditioner! ;-)

I get this!
Several times after a haircut, I've had tiny sharp hairs stuck in my bra that were poking me. They are impossible to find! Maddening!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TooPatient I hope your little girl is doing well! her incision looks really good.

I am, trying to get it together today.
I have this fabric which is great, its crying to be a dress (I don't wear dresses, but for this fabric I will try!)

This is the fabric as it lays on the kitchen floor after the prewash and its so much prettier in person!! Cutting this on the table is a no go, so I use my 'floor table' which is taped flat cardboard boxes on the floor...lol) It didn't shrink, which was great because rayon can sometimes really shrink up, didn't warp nor did it lose any of the characteristics that I loved so much about it.

Anyway I need to figure orientation (looks right but you never know) and which dress will get this lovely fabric. I can't do both because the patterns are fabric hogs.
20211112_175419.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TooPatient I hope your little girl is doing well! her incision looks really good.

I am, trying to get it together today.
I have this fabric which is great, its crying to be a dress (I don't wear dresses, but for this fabric I will try!)

This is the fabric as it lays on the kitchen floor after the prewash and its so much prettier in person!! Cutting this on the table is a no go, so I use my 'floor table' which is taped flat cardboard boxes on the floor...lol) It didn't shrink, which was great because rayon can sometimes really shrink up, didn't warp nor did it lose any of the characteristics that I loved so much about it.

Anyway I need to figure orientation (looks right but you never know) and which dress will get this lovely fabric. I can't do both because the patterns are fabric hogs.
20211112_175419.jpg

Thanks! She is doing great as far as energy and eating goes. I'm anxious about the incision even though she has been leaving it alone. I think she pulled a tad as she likes to lay on her stomach and then stretch. I sent an update photo Saturday to the vet and again just now. Hoping she sees it early in the morning and can reassure me. (It is so hard not having training and not knowing what is okay or a problem! Plus waiting for lab results to (hopefully) say no cancer!) She is supposed to get the stitches out on Thursday. There are three there but only two visible due to that huge scab.

Your dress will be beautiful! I love that material. It looks like it must be super soft in person. Such an elegant looking pattern :kiss2:

IMG_20211115_021741660_HDR.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for freaking awesome vet techs! The tech noticed a little lump on my little girl dog when I took her in for pre-dental blood work. The vet and I agreed that it made sense to remove while she would be under anesthesia anyway. Turns out that it was a mast cell tumor. Thanks to the tech, we caught it early. It is low grade with good clear margins.

ETA: They are fitting us in tomorrow morning to get an in person look at her incision. Likely getting a benadryl injection and possibly antibiotics.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results