shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I can't wait to take them for you! Actually, I'm going to rely heavily on SO for that (read: make him do it :cheeky: ) because I'm just terrible with computers. I know this isn't a big deal by PS standards but for me it really means a lot. SO says I deserve this. I think after putting up with him for 18 years, he might just be right! LOL! :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Danny - how awesome!!!! Can't wait for you to get a camera (step #1) then post the photos - play by play from receiving the FEDEX/UPS package right down to the hand shots!!!

Marypoppins - take the bribe! Who cares what you're doing ---- you are getting martini diamond studs!!! :Up_to_something: :lol:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, thanks! Update: he's ordering it tomorrow! :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1337261268|3197277 said:
Thanks! I can't wait to take them for you! Actually, I'm going to rely heavily on SO for that (read: make him do it :cheeky: ) because I'm just terrible with computers. I know this isn't a big deal by PS standards but for me it really means a lot. SO says I deserve this. I think after putting up with him for 18 years, he might just be right! LOL! :saint:

Time for a reality check, Danny - could your hand use a wax job?

J/K! :rodent: :lol:
(I feel it only fair that we share neuroses)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm SO excited for you Danny!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see it!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1337258047|3197259 said:
My husband is trying to bribe me with martini studs. Nothing illegal involved, though.
oooh, what is the bribe?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1337284153|3197543 said:
Imdanny|1337261268|3197277 said:

Time for a reality check, Danny - could your hand use a wax job?

J/K! :rodent: :lol:
(I feel it only fair that we share neuroses)

ROTFL! I'm going to have to learn how to use this thing they call a "nail file" and fast! :lol:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1337284851|3197548 said:

Junebug, thank you! BTW, your ring is gorgeous! I mean that. The stone and setting. I know you wanted to get your ring for awhile too so I know what that's like and I'm thrilled for you! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1337290216|3197610 said:
junebug17|1337284851|3197548 said:

Junebug, thank you! BTW, your ring is gorgeous! I mean that. The stone and setting. I know you wanted to get your ring for awhile too so I know what that's like and I'm thrilled for you! :appl:

Danny, thank you very, very much - I can't tell you how touched I am by your kind words and your appreciation for how special this ring is to me and what a big deal it is - that's why I can totally relate to how you feel and why I'm so happy and excited for you!! I really can't wait!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I made homemade mayonnaise for the very first time today. I totally jacked it up the first time and had to dump it, but got it right the second time. We just got a Vita Mix blender.... had to test it out with something other than margaritas!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
April20, after running out of mayonnaise a couple of months ago, we have been making our own in our Kitchen Aid mixer and love it. Sometimes we make flavored mayonnaise, like lime or lemon. Yummy!

Margaritas sound delish. What else will you be making in your Vita Mix? I saw their website has a lot of recipes.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what I'm going to make but we're going to use the heck out of it! The one we got is actually commercial grade with a 2HP motor! An equipment dealer I work with hooked me up with a deal amd then dared me to try to break it!

Oh, and I actually made basil mayo tonight. Delish!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cancer sucks.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1337312121|3198089 said:
Cancer sucks.
...oh dear... Everything ok?

{{{hugs}}}

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1337312121|3198089 said:
Cancer sucks.
Indeed it does. Got some family news today. Still researching/processing. :(

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(((((Kaleigh)))))

(((((Deco)))))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1337321947|3198207 said:
(((((Kaleigh)))))

(((((Deco)))))
Ditto to you both. ((((HUGS))))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you Deco and Kaleigh.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's been a really hard year and I'm counting the days 'til it's over. Only 22 more to go. After that a long break, and then hopefully a MUCH better year ahead.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope all is well with Kaleigh, Deco and Zoe... seems yesterday was not such a good day for a few PSers. I wish you all positive and healing vibes and hope you all get better news today....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Enerchi.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Just checked the weather forecast and after about 8 weeks of rain here.... it looks like it's going to be sunny next weekend.... when I am getting married!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hurray! Junerose that's great news! Now put some of that lovely sunshine up a few posts for Kaleigh, Deco and Zoe... I think they could use some!

8-)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs to deco, kaleigh and zoe xoxox

My wedding is being published in a national bridal magazine this July.

I'm a very private person so now im wondering why I agreed to this! Errrr.... :errrr:

Ah well. Too late now! Hope I come out looking good and not a narcissistic bridezilla! :cheeky:

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
I hate earthquakes. I really, really do. We had a nasty one the other night. Reports say between 5.6 and 5.9 magnitude. I've never seen our capital city look more awake at 3am, looked like half the population of Sofia spent the night in the streets. We're not used to having earthquakes this strong around here. Can't say I particularly wish to get used to it.
No deaths reported though, thank God, and no major damage. We've had at least 15 weaker aftershocks since then however, and I keep staring at all hanging objects around me to see if they're shaking again. Not fun.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's awful, Adi. At least there weren't any deaths or major damage.

Thanks Rosetta!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Zoe. Yeah, we're all just trying to stay positive and look at this on the bright side, because the constant shaking and swaying which continues for a third day now is getting on everyone's nerves. People keep expecting to be rushed out of their homes again at any moment and it's affecting everyone's state of mind.

Sending hugs and positive thoughts to you, Kaleigh and Deco.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Adi!

I'm so excited. One of my best friends just got engaged. This is the second marriage for her and the first for her new FI. I'm so happy for them!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
I wish PS had a "like" button like Facebook does. Every time I read a post that makes me smile I want to hit "like".
But I'm also new to this forum.. is there something like that that I'm missing??

And I would definitely hit "dislike" for cancer and earthquakes!! So sorry to hear about the difficult times. :cry:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, Dougsgirl. :wavey: There are no "like" or "dislike" buttons. You can quote someone's comment by using the quote button on the top right of the post and then making your own comment underneath. Or you can just reference another poster's name or comment in your own response post.

Cancer and earthquakes do suck. There was another earthquake in Italy today. I hope all of our PSers there are okay.

====

The pictures in the Blog area on the right are so distracting. So many pretties there. I feel compelled to click and check them out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results