shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back on PS after a 2 month hiatus. The BGD thread got me really riled up - was my first ever *break* from PS!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
kama_s|1296248011|2835962 said:
Back on PS after a 2 month hiatus. The BGD thread got me really riled up - was my first ever *break* from PS!

Glad you are back Kama.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1296248089|2835966 said:

Glad you are back Kama.

Hey there! I've been meaning to ask you - have the spooky things at your end resolved? I was shitting my pants when I read your post!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1296237680|2835789 said:
Apparently I'm "intimidating". (Which I'm being told is code for "I don't handle bullsh*t well, so if that's all you've got, move along.") Which, on normal days, I find amusing (and even helpful!). But on sick days? I don't want to be intimidating, I want to be snuggled!

If you're okay with some girl on girl, I would love me some snuggle fest with you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
kama_s|1296248297|2835973 said:
Apparently I'm "intimidating". (Which I'm being told is code for "I don't handle bullsh*t well, so if that's all you've got, move along.") Which, on normal days, I find amusing (and even helpful!). But on sick days? I don't want to be intimidating, I want to be snuggled!

If you're okay with some girl on girl, I would love me some snuggle fest with you!

Totally okay with it! YAY SNUGGLES!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
kama_s|1296248242|2835971 said:

Glad you are back Kama.

Hey there! I've been meaning to ask you - have the spooky things at your end resolved? I was shitting my pants when I read your post!

Kama - I haven't had anything drastic happen. I did stay back at the house with the doll and nothing happened, but Wednesday night when I went to her house to watch a tv show we heard something fall in the hallway, but nothing was there. Both dogs were outside when that happened. I had been talking to Ilander a bit about the things I experience, along with some deja vu and some things I've been dealing with when going to sleep at night. If you look up my threads it should be pretty near the top, and has Ilander in the topic title, you'll find the thread. They haven't completely resolved, but there hasn't been anything super duper scary again. The scariest right now is that every time we leave the house we'll come back to my grandmother's bathroom light on. It is at the back corner of the house that faces the main road, so I almost (ALMOST) feel better that something.... is turning it on, because robbers will be less likely to break in. But still lol.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1296248587|2835980 said:
kama_s|1296248297|2835973 said:

Totally okay with it! YAY SNUGGLES!

*SMOOOOOCH*

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1296248646|2835983 said:
kama_s|1296248242|2835971 said:

Glad you are back Kama.

Kama - I haven't had anything drastic happen. I did stay back at the house with the doll and nothing happened, but Wednesday night when I went to her house to watch a tv show we heard something fall in the hallway, but nothing was there. Both dogs were outside when that happened. I had been talking to Ilander a bit about the things I experience, along with some deja vu and some things I've been dealing with when going to sleep at night. If you look up my threads it should be pretty near the top, and has Ilander in the topic title, you'll find the thread. They haven't completely resolved, but there hasn't been anything super duper scary again. The scariest right now is that every time we leave the house we'll come back to my grandmother's bathroom light on. It is at the back corner of the house that faces the main road, so I almost (ALMOST) feel better that something.... is turning it on, because robbers will be less likely to break in. But still lol.

Honestly, I'm too chicken - I would never be able to handle what you're going through and not go insane!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I'm making pie this weekend!

What kind?

Lemon Meringue, of course!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Kama - Sometimes I feel like I want to lol, but I just try to stay open and am interested to figure out what it's all about.

Princess - you can deliver it to my house any time.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow's plan-stalking the mailman in the morning for a pretty. Furniture shopping in the afternoon. Getting mom's dryer in the evening since ours went kaput last night and she got a brand new set.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1296268282|2836264 said:
Tomorrow's plan-stalking the mailman in the morning for a pretty. Furniture shopping in the afternoon. Getting mom's dryer in the evening since ours went kaput last night and she got a brand new set.

:o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dangit, I've got my pretty and JD took the camera this morning! Bad husband, bad! Naughty! :devil:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I really need a vacation in a warm climate asap. I'm so tired of this freakin' cold weather and snow- no sunshine either. I've found several online that might be suitable 4* and reasonably priced, but DH says "It's too much trouble". :rolleyes:

The obvious answer would be to go with a friend, but my GF's are still working and can't get time off :blackeye:

Going alone is not an option at my age. Where's George Clooney when I need him :love: ?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know about the Clooney part, but warm definitely sounds good right now!!

I'm once again stalking something on ebay, fingers crossed that I might get it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just found out that I failed one of my exams. I had worked so hard for it and am absolutely devastated. ;( ;( ;( I wish I was finished college.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Bee - It'll get better

Girls just don't come to FL expecting warm ok? It's dropping AGAIN. I was just on a boat yesterday in shorts and today I'm freezing. :angryfire:

I need a book of answers to every problem known to mankind. Kthxbai!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bee*|1296477220|2838045 said:
I just found out that I failed one of my exams. I had worked so hard for it and am absolutely devastated. ;( ;( ;( I wish I was finished college.

Bee, I am sending you big hugs! Hang in there, you are meant to be a vet and you WILL be a vet!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei|1296492735|2838222 said:
bee*|1296477220|2838045 said:

Bee, I am sending you big hugs! Hang in there, you are meant to be a vet and you WILL be a vet!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Lorelei!! Big hugs back. Hope all is ok with you!!

Thanks df!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry bee*, that's crap. {hugs}

Now, chin up. Everyone fails now and then, and you're working too aren't you?! You're doing absolutely brill to get this far, one little exam at this point in the year means nothing, so don't let it get to you. Also, didn't you just get a fabulous externship in New York?? So obviously you're fab at what you do, and this is nothing but an unsignificant blip. Do it again and move on, you're nearly there :))

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Bee*, I'm sorry your exam didn't go the way it should have - I have no doubt in my mind that you'll get over this hurdle and be an amazing vet.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Porridge and Princess!! I'm feeling a bit better after a sleep! I'll just have to study harder!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell in the garage and landed on my chin several minutes ago. I've done this 3 winters consecutively, and this is the first one where I've shed no blood. However, I have sort of a goose egg on the right side of my chin and I'm kind of mad about it!

The first time I did this ( two winters ago) I bled all over my ivory J. Crew Lady Day Coat and ruined it. I guess I should be glad.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, Monnie! I hope you feel better this morning.

Bee -- sorry to hear what happened at school. I know how hard you've worked, and you WILL be a vet.

DF -- If you happen to find that book you're looking for, could you let me know? I could use one too. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Bee,
I'm so sorry about your exam results but hang in there...you can do it for sure. Most successful people have dealt with major setbacks along the way. One of my favorite quotes:
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
General George S. Patton

Best of luck Bee. I know you will be a great veterinarian!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry bee*. I know how passionate and committed you are to your studies. I'm totally with porridge on this one. It can and has happened to the best of us. Just look at it as a bump in the road and continue onward. Please don't let this one exam get you down.
You're going to be a great, caring, compassionate Vet very soon.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Dear massive weather system,

Please stay on track and wait to hit Chicago until later this afternoon so I can still make it out on my 225pm flight.

Hugs and Kisses,

April20

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
:(sad

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry DF. I hope your day picks up soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results