shape
carat
color
clarity

I just received my tsavorite pendant from BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2010 9:29:11 PM
Author: KaeKae
OMGoodness! It''s beautiful. I had no idea that tsavorite was so pretty until seeing it on PS. (I agree...very dangerous)
Thank you, KaeKae
1.gif
You can always lurk in CS and resist the urge to buy, but it''s not easy!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi marian :)

so - i have some questions re your tsavorite....

gene from PG''s cut it, yes? was it rough he already had, or did he source it for you?

if he had to source it for you, how long did it take to find? i''ve got a few things in mind myself -not jewelry so much as a gem collection, and i want to start, unsurprisingly, with the blues.

so i was thinking about talking to him re a montana sapphire, but i wondered how long it takes to source rough. i''m sure it''s different for each piece, but i wondered if you could give me an idea how long it took for *you*?

thanks marian :)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this thread. What a beautiful stone!! And the pendant is perfect on you!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:32:51 PM
Author: whitby_2773

gene from PG''s cut it, yes? was it rough he already had, or did he source it for you?

if he had to source it for you, how long did it take to find? i''ve got a few things in mind myself -not jewelry so much as a gem collection, and i want to start, unsurprisingly, with the blues.

so i was thinking about talking to him re a montana sapphire, but i wondered how long it takes to source rough. i''m sure it''s different for each piece, but i wondered if you could give me an idea how long it took for *you*?

Hi Whitby,
Yes, Gene cut the stone for me. As it happened, he already had the rough, so there was no wait for sourcing it. I would give him a call and ask what he has available. When I got my sapphire, the stone was ordered already cut. That was some time ago. Starting a gem collection sounds like a great idea! You could also ask the Colored Stoners for some recommendations. That''s what I did. They are a great resource and will be happy to enable...that is...help you
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:53:06 PM
Author: Upgradable
I don''t know how I missed this thread. What a beautiful stone!! And the pendant is perfect on you!!!
Thanks so much, uppy
1.gif
Gene cut me a great stone and Brian did the rest!! I couldn''t be more pleased. I''m mainly lurking in CS for fearing of "accidentlly" making another purchase
2.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous color!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2010 4:32:51 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Umm sorry to threadjack but Kareyn, I think you NEED a tsavorite. Once you see it in person you''ll forget all about that emerald ring!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 9:47:09 AM
Author: motownmama
gorgeous color!!!
Thanks, motownmama! Blues and greens are my favorite colored stones...so far
1.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new pendant is gorgeous! You have great taste.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results