shape
carat
color
clarity

I just realized something...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
By the time we get married FI and I will have been engaged longer than we dated!!

We dated for just over 18 months, we''ll have been engaged for two years
1.gif

I was the one putting on the brakes through our relationship - I wanted to wait to get engaged, I wanted a long engagement, and now I''m the one who just WANTS TO BE MARRIED ALREADY!! Lol
1.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Well, not too much longer now!

I feel like it has been forever for us, too. We have been together over 7 years!! I''m so excited to "make it official"!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 7:22:42 PM
Author:yssie
By the time we get married FI and I will have been engaged longer than we dated!!

We dated for just over 18 months, we''ll have been engaged for two years
1.gif

I was the one putting on the brakes through our relationship - I wanted to wait to get engaged, I wanted a long engagement, and now I''m the one who just WANTS TO BE MARRIED ALREADY!! Lol
1.gif
Hi Yssie! if it makes you feel any better its most likely going to be the same with my fiance. He proposed around 8 months in lol We''ve been together 15 months so far but we''re not getting married for 2-4 more years. I wish we could just get married already too! if you need to vent, I''m here!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
long engagements are kind of nice... you have more time to do research and what not (aka save money in our case)... but the waiting suuuuucks!
14.gif
FI and I will have been engaged for around 2 years and 10 months by time we say "I do"

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''m right there with you. We dated for just under two years, and we''ll have been engaged for just under three when we get married next year.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results