shape
carat
color
clarity

I just realized something...

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by yssie, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. yssie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by yssie » Jan 22, 2010
    By the time we get married FI and I will have been engaged longer than we dated!!

We dated for just over 18 months, we''ll have been engaged for two years [​IMG]

I was the one putting on the brakes through our relationship - I wanted to wait to get engaged, I wanted a long engagement, and now I''m the one who just WANTS TO BE MARRIED ALREADY!! Lol [​IMG]

2. Rock_of_Love
    Brilliant_Rock

by Rock_of_Love » Jan 22, 2010
    Well, not too much longer now!

I feel like it has been forever for us, too. We have been together over 7 years!! I''m so excited to "make it official"!

3. MeowMeow
    Brilliant_Rock

by MeowMeow » Jan 22, 2010
    Hi Yssie! if it makes you feel any better its most likely going to be the same with my fiance. He proposed around 8 months in lol We''ve been together 15 months so far but we''re not getting married for 2-4 more years. I wish we could just get married already too! if you need to vent, I''m here!

4. kas baby
    Brilliant_Rock

by kas baby » Jan 22, 2010
    long engagements are kind of nice... you have more time to do research and what not (aka save money in our case)... but the waiting suuuuucks![​IMG] FI and I will have been engaged for around 2 years and 10 months by time we say "I do"

5. redfaerythinker
    Brilliant_Rock

by redfaerythinker » Jan 23, 2010
    I''m right there with you. We dated for just under two years, and we''ll have been engaged for just under three when we get married next year. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.