shape
carat
color
clarity

I just ordered my shared prong eternity from Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I don''t have any CADs or pics yet, but I will post them when I get them. I decided on platinum with 9 pt diamonds, so it should be around 3 mm wide, probably around 1.8 cttw, size 5.25 (I was told it was better to get a slightly bigger size so it''s comfortable). I tried one one that size at a local jeweler, and it was perfect. Not too thick, not too thin, and it looked great with my ering, and great on its own.

I just placed the order, but I will post pics when I get my CADs in a week or two.

Thanks so much everyone for your input & to those of you who posted pics. I can''t wait!

Now I wonder if DH will let me wear it before our anniversary, at the end of May
emsmile.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, lucky girl! Sounds yummy and with WF doing it it''s going to gorgeous. I haven''t kept up on your other threads. Is it a RHR or a wedding band? Or just a extra piece of bling to enjoy?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh vespergirl - I can''t wait to see it! How long did they estimate it would take? What setting did you decide on (standard shared prong?). It''s going to be FABULOUS with that gorgeous solitaire of yours! I hope your hubby will let you wear it as soon as you get it!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! I can''t wait for pics!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
YAY! you had a tough decision... i think i would have been paralyzed in your position! there was no wrong answer... just awesomeness! can''t wait to see the end result!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its going to be beautiful. I can''t wait to see it!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yea! I can''t wait to see the pics!

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
How exciting. I can hardly wait to see the CADs. I think you made a great decision on the size - 9 pts is perfect IMHO

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 2:59:51 PM
Author: swingirl
Oooo, lucky girl! Sounds yummy and with WF doing it it''s going to gorgeous. I haven''t kept up on your other threads. Is it a RHR or a wedding band? Or just a extra piece of bling to enjoy?
Hey there! I''m going to pair in with my ering (it''s a 3rd anniversary gift from DH) and move my asscher wedding band to my right hand, stacked with some micropave bands that I have. I can''t wait!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 3:01:14 PM
Author: katiedid
ooooh vespergirl - I can''t wait to see it! How long did they estimate it would take? What setting did you decide on (standard shared prong?). It''s going to be FABULOUS with that gorgeous solitaire of yours! I hope your hubby will let you wear it as soon as you get it!
Hey there! It''s going to be set like the Memoire - standard shared prong I guess. I tried on a bunch of different settings, and that''s the one that looked the best with my ering. It should take about 3 weeks to get it - I can''t wait! I think he''ll let me wear it as soon as I get it :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:56:56 PM
Author: DKinLA
How exciting. I can hardly wait to see the CADs. I think you made a great decision on the size - 9 pts is perfect IMHO
Thanks! You know, I have to confirm the order by tomorrow, and I''ve considered telling them to narrow it down to 8 pts - just because I don''t want it thicker than 3 mm, and it may be thicker with the 9 ptrs. I will sleep on it & try to look at some more pics on here & then let them know - it''s so hard to decide!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I''m so excited for you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds lovely - can''t wait to see those CADS!

Congrats!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, can''t wait to see some pics of it.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

Can''t wait to see it!

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Hmmm 8 or 9 pts -- what did you decide after sleeping on it? I agree with you, I wouldn''t want my wedding band to be wider than my ering. Can WhiteFlash give you a better estimate on the width of 8 vs. 9 pts?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s going to be beautiful but how are you going to get through the next 3 weeks
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How great Vesper!!! So excited for you, and I cant wait to see pics!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great! Can''t wait to see it!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
It''s exciting to have to decide diamond point size in an eternity.
I have no qualms about having a wider wedder than the engagement ring, but if I ever wanted to match up an eternity wedding band with an eternity eternity (
3.gif
) on the other side one day, well, a wide eternity might be waaaay too much for me.
Would you ever be plannning to have an eternity ring to join your set, making it a trio?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! I can''t wait your cads! So exciting.
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, I actually went to Tiffany''s today (can''t believe I didn''t think to go there earlier) to try on different bands. It turns out that in my ring size, I really loved the 8 pointers the best (that''s Tiffany''s standard "3mm" size). So, I''m revising my order with Whiteflash now, and the band will end up being 1.6 cttw, size 5.25 in plat. I really loved the basket-style settings at Tiffany as well, but I still think that I''m going to go with the Memoire style setting - it just seems like it will be more practical for everyday wear.

I''ll post the CADs when I get them!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, can''t wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results