shape
carat
color
clarity

I just narc''d on my teenage neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Okay, she just showed up again. He answered the door and wasn''t wearing a shirt. Am I just being obnoxiously vouyeristic? Or is this questionable? And why the @&%* isn''t he at school? He is NOT on spring break. He goes to the same high schools as my kids, and his sister is a freshman and she is at school. Just bizarre behaviour?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Maybe his parents didn''t get the e-mail yet? Or, is he homeschooled?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 10:14:34 AM
Author: Upgradable
Okay, she just showed up again. He answered the door and wasn''t wearing a shirt. Am I just being obnoxiously vouyeristic? Or is this questionable? And why the @&%* isn''t he at school? He is NOT on spring break. He goes to the same high schools as my kids, and his sister is a freshman and she is at school. Just bizarre behaviour?
Is he wearing a house arrest bracelet? Maybe he''s suspended from school?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Feel like Mrs. Kravitz,

at this point you are Mrs. Kravitz.

Is there some period in the day when you aren''t watching this poor kid? Yes indeedy, you are being obnoxiously vouyeristic (in your words)
25.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
PP, lordy, I love ya, woman!!!!! Not in ''that'' way, but I truly guffawed at your remark!!

I''m sitting, large as life, in my big comfy leather chair by the front window, with my coffee, book, and laptop. It''s not like I''m peeking through the blinds.

I also had a big chuckle at the ankle bracelet remark. Hmmm.... maybe? I wondered at first if she was bringing school work to him, but she had no books or anything with her, and him being shirtless this morning. Now I''m on a quest to find out!!
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 10:31:31 AM
PP, lordy, I love ya, woman!!!!! Not in ''that'' way, but I truly guffawed at your remark!!

I''m sitting, large as life, in my big comfy leather chair by the front window, with my coffee, book, and laptop. It''s not like I''m peeking through the blinds.

I also had a big chuckle at the ankle bracelet remark. Hmmm.... maybe? I wondered at first if she was bringing school work to him, but she had no books or anything with her, and him being shirtless this morning. Now I''m on a quest to find out!!
31.gif
Hmm...I don''t think you have to worry if he is shirtless, unless SHE is also shirtless. Hee hee.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 10:31:31 AM

31.gif
do you own a pair of binocular?
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable, I don''t know if it was right or wrong to snitch on him but I''m dying to hear what happens next!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif
there''re many "not so" INNOCENT girls on PS.
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradeable, I''m riveted to this thread and am currently dying to know what''s going on. Is the female in question still at your neighbor''s? If so, I think you should go knock on the door and make up some excuse, like, you''re missing an important piece of mail and wondered if it got delivered to the wrong address?
9.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 9:42:32 AM
Author: fieryred33143

Date: 3/13/2009 9:36:59 AM
Author: Gailey

I think had it been me in your situation I perhaps may have spoken to the young man first and depending upon his reaction would then have gone to his parents but that''s just me.
I had to LOL at this statement.

I didn''t think about the drugs concept. If it was drug related or sex related or if they were just inside studying, I still think the mom should be made aware of another person in her home when she isn''t there. And you know what, even if the mother did know I still think you did the right thing UG.

Also on the mercedes thing...I don''t know where you live Gailey but in Miami 15-yr-olds get Mercedes as Christmas gifts so you can''t really tell her age based on that
3.gif
Seriously!

Flipping heck, as far as I remember I got a silver box chain with a silver hedgehog on it and a year''s subscripton to "Jackie"! But then I grew up in a small town in Herefordshire, UK. I did hear of one of the boys in my class getting a bullock for his birthday, but then he lived on a farm!!

UpG, p''raps he''s off school because he''s sick. Did you see her nursy uniform?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 11:08:44 AM

Date: 3/13/2009 9:42:32 AM
Author: fieryred33143

Date: 3/13/2009 9:36:59 AM

I think had it been me in your situation I perhaps may have spoken to the young man first and depending upon his reaction would then have gone to his parents but that''s just me.
I had to LOL at this statement.

I didn''t think about the drugs concept. If it was drug related or sex related or if they were just inside studying, I still think the mom should be made aware of another person in her home when she isn''t there. And you know what, even if the mother did know I still think you did the right thing UG.

Also on the mercedes thing...I don''t know where you live Gailey but in Miami 15-yr-olds get Mercedes as Christmas gifts so you can''t really tell her age based on that
3.gif
Seriously!

Flipping heck, as far as I remember I got a silver box chain with a silver hedgehog on it and a year''s subscripton to ''Jackie''! But then I grew up in a small town in Herefordshire, UK. I did hear of one of the boys in my class getting a bullock for his birthday, but then he lived on a farm!!

UpG, p''raps he''s off school because he''s sick. Did you see her nursy uniform?
31.gif
Too funny Gailey!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Are his parents out of town?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Maybe he's home sick and she's a private nurse. He has his shirt off because he knows he'll be getting an examination! Something tells me he's going to recover. Or maybe she's a private tutor?

Seriously, you did your part by alerting the mom. I think the parents would know if their son didn't go to school for a week, especially with a younger sister around. Our high school calls every household (in the evening) if there is an unexcused absence. If it's not spring break he's either sick or suspended, okay, he's not acting sick.

You've got to keep us posted because now we are all curious!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Uppy, better keep posting periodically - oh, and watch out for cats too. We don''t want the neighbor turning you into a bullfrog or some other animal.
9.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Man alive! You guys have me laughing like crazy!! I suppose I could go ask to borrow a cup of sugar. Except that I''m off sugar! He could be sick, but why the cute visitor every day? Again, she''s not bringing school work! Today she has on a short little skirt, and it''s cold outside! She was bouncing up and down at the door trying to keep warm before he answered it.

Okay, now I''m starting to creep myself out! I''m paying waaaaay to much attention to this! It just has me riveted. I HAVE to know what''s going on over there!! DancingFire, do you have my binocs?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 11:23:05 AM
Man alive! You guys have me laughing like crazy!! I suppose I could go ask to borrow a cup of sugar. Except that I''m off sugar! He could be sick, but why the cute visitor every day? Again, she''s not bringing school work! Today she has on a short little skirt, and it''s cold outside! She was bouncing up and down at the door trying to keep warm before he answered it.

Okay, now I''m starting to creep myself out! I''m paying waaaaay to much attention to this! It just has me riveted. I HAVE to know what''s going on over there!! DancingFire, do you have my binocs?
He''s not sick! They are in there doing the nasty right this very minute and you had better go stop it!!! LOL!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 11:20:40 AM
Author: swingirl
Maybe he''s home sick and she''s a private nurse. He has his shirt off because he knows he''ll be getting an examination! Something tells me he''s going to recover. Or maybe she''s a private tutor?

Seriously, you did your part by alerting the mom. I think the parents would know if their son didn''t go to school for a week, especially with a younger sister around. Our high school calls every household (in the evening) if there is an unexcused absence. If it''s not spring break he''s either sick or suspended, okay, he''s not acting sick.

You''ve got to keep us posted because now we are all curious!
ROFL......."private" tutor, ha ha ha ha ha

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
UG,

You should go over and say "Since you aren''t in school, I figured you were sick so I made you some chicken soup. Oh! I see you have a visitor. Hi, my name is UG. I live across the street. See that window right there, the one that''s open, that''s where I sit."

But just be warned, if you see a bag on fire on your porch don''t step on it.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I could bake some cookies and take them over! You guys are too, too funny!!!
25.gif

How about I just do a ding dong ditch????

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:50:52 PM
Author: vespergirl
All that I have to say is, if he finds out that it was you who told on him, watch out for your house on Halloween
emsmileo.gif
My thoughts exactly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ding dong ditch! Ding dong ditch! Oooo! Ooo! Do it! Do it!!!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 11:39:12 AM
I could bake some cookies and take them over! You guys are too, too funny!!!
25.gif

How about I just do a ding dong ditch????
Only if you set up a video camera in your window to record that, then put it on YouTube for us to enjoy!
9.gif
31.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Maybe he''s in co-op.

The co-op at my high school required 20 work hours per week and you could get out of school early.
My junior and senior year I was out by 10:30.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Go to the market and then to a matinee.
9.gif
Stay away from the window!
20.gif

cheers--Sharon

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OMG Uppy, you are a "lace curtain twitching, afternoon sherry drinking, old biddy"!!

A few threads ago, I was wishing you were my neighbour. Now I''m glad you''re not. Whatever would you have made of me having those beefy snow removal boys in for hot choclate last week when it was -30°C. I bet you would have though I was giving them french lessons!
emotion-18.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I ducked out to go to the store, and when I got home the white mercedes was gone. So, a two hour morning visit? His car is still in the driveway though.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Now he''s leaving. Just enough time to grab a shower, huh?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like SAT prep to me ... those instructors are often just barely post-college age gals/guys. And maybe he has a free period or two in his schedule.
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 11:23:05 AM

how would you know? maybe that''s one of his homework assignments.
31.gif
plus, a girl in short skirt would cure many sickness.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results