shape
carat
color
clarity

I just bought this GCAL 8x for a pendant from Adiamor on sale. How did I do??

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect proportions and cut--it's going to be gorgeous!

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Perfect proportions and cut--it's going to be gorgeous!

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence!! I wasn't 100% because the H&A images show just a bit of a cleft on the hearts and I was wondering if this was going to be an issue?

I know I'm splitting hairs but I have to know!!

Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 11.30.58 AM.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. One wonky heart, but I like it a lot

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
I love it. One wonky heart, but I like it a lot

Thank you for taking a look! I appreciate it.

Yes. I am normally a perfectionist but even with the wonky heart, something about this particular diamond stood out to me. It has a lot of character for a 'perfect' stone.

Reactions: Kya

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Looks great! Do you mind sharing how much this stone was? Kind of want something similar in size for a pendant!

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Looks great! Do you mind sharing how much this stone was? Kind of want something similar in size for a pendant!

Hi!! I paid about 2.7k for it. This stone was just a little bit more expensive than the one linked above but I did compare both of them on my wishlist.

I think the scintillation image for the one that Kim linked is better. The proportions are also so similar and exacting to the one that I purchased. I leaned toward the stone that I purchased bc the inclusions on the report were just a bit less even though I do love me some scintillation.

Btw Adiamor is also having a sale on settings. I had mine set in their classic four-prong 14k YG setting for $200. It's not a forever setting because eventually, I'd love to have a three-stone bar pendant like the one that BGD offers but I wanted to wear this right away!

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
I wish it were easier to purchase GCAL 8x stones. I noticed a bunch on Stuller but I think one needs to go through a jeweler or a vendor.

Has anyone gone through this process?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results