shape
carat
color
clarity

i hope i hope i hope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
hey everyone say a quick prayer for me this week...heres whats up....

today i had to get in interview from this organization
36.gif
in chicago and after it was done i became even more inlove with them....they work with children, young adults, and families that live below the poverty line in chicago. and im going to school to become a counsler for at risk teens so when my interview was done i asked what i would do to get a job with them...and the lady was soo sweet and she was like are you interested becasue we do have an opening and i was like yes yes yes and so i had to send my resume and coverletter in and so now im waiting but i think i made an awsome impression on her and i hope she will say some thing good about me so that i get the job...so say a quick prayer because this will be the first big step towards my career! thanks guys and wish me luck!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
*fingers crossed* GOOD LUCK!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thnks!!!! i got everything crossed lol

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Extra good luck, Emilina...we live in the west burbs of Chicago so you''re special, lol! Hope you get the position!
36.gif
35.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
You have a lot of guts and courage, it''s not easy to do this type of work.
I wish you the best of luck. I''m sure you''ll get the position.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone for your support its only been a day and i keep checking my email and phone constantly ima dork i know!!

monarch64-which burb do you live in?

mustangfan- everyone says that about my career choice but in a good way of course so thank you....they also never ever forget to mention that the pay is not very good....but in my opinion with jobs like these the person in this field shouldnt be doing it for the money and if they do than they are in it for the wrong reason...even my advisor at school prepared me with the "they dont pay anything lecture" but i dont care i dont need to worry about money becasue i have a great support behind me (family, and boyfriend (who will be my husband after college)) they all want me to be happy in what i do and if what i do doesnt pay a million dollars a year its ok becasue my hard work pays off in the lives of these kids and thats more than any paycheck could ever give me....sorry about that i didnt mean to get all i dunno what the word is about the topic...

thanks everyone....fingers are still crossed!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
i commend you, not everyone thinks that way.
Let us know either way and good luck!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
best of luck!!!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of luck, sending your way! It sounds like an amazing opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results