Attachments

• IMG_20231229_115056 (1).jpg
    IMG_20231229_115056 (1).jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can't tell anything from that pic. Does it have color change?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking zultanite. Sought after alex has color change from warm/red/purpley hue to greenish/teal hue. Some alex from less sought after origins, does have color change from an muddy olive green to a brick red/orangey brown. Yours might be that, but without seeing pics of it in various lighting and from various angles, impossible to say. Oh, if its of any size (plus 1 carat) and clean, you can bet its a synthetic, unless @LD stops by to inform us more about both alex and zultanite.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking zultanite. Sought after alex has color change from warm/red/purpley hue to greenish/teal hue. Some alex from less sought after origins, does have color change from an muddy olive green to a brick red/orangey brown. Yours might be that, but without seeing pics of it in various lighting and from various angles, impossible to say. Oh, if its of any size (plus 1 carat) and clean, you can bet its a synthetic, unless @LD stops by to inform us more about both alex and zultanite.

Agreed.

Hunter of Gems

Rough_Rock
We can't tell anything from that pic. Does it have color change?

Yes, the pic under my name is it's color change I have many more Alexandrite's you might want to see. Blue one all different colors. The color change on this one is great but I can show you more.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the pic under my name is it's color change I have many more Alexandrite's you might want to see. Blue one all different colors. The color change on this one is great but I can show you more.

The one in your profile pic definitely looks synthetic or like zultanite

Hunter of Gems

Rough_Rock
I have the report to these

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
IMG_20240102_183036.jpg
IMG_20240102_182419.jpg IMG_20240102_182825.jpg
Here some I have

Genuine, earth mined alexandrites of those sizes and qualities would cost millions of dollars and most likely be locked up in a prominent museum or with the crown jewels of royalty. It is not at all likely that someone would just have a few of them laying around their house or etc.

Btw, are you the same person who twice before, under two different names, posted "alexandrites" all over the forum, and argued when people said they were not at all likely to be real?

Here is just one article on alexandrite:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very likely synthetic color change corundum. There is no way a natural alexandrite would be that size, so clean and have nice cutting.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't need to see reports because clearly these aren't real. But if you want to post them, take a pic and upload here.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, these fools tried to use the IGI logo (from the actual Internatioal gemological institute), but didn't get the name or logo right.
Screenshot_20240104_091127_Chrome.jpg

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
I also looked up those report numbers on the IGI website, and no record was found.

Hunter of Gems

Rough_Rock
Also, these fools tried to use the IGI logo (from the actual Internatioal gemological institute), but didn't get the name or logo right.
Screenshot_20240104_091127_Chrome.jpg

Okay I understand and I am sorry I am new to this but I have always have been under Hunter of gems.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
So sorry you were told these were natural alexandrites.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PP doesn’t necessarily mean you. Whomever you bought this from has tried to fool you with a fake report. It has grammar/ spelling errors as well as the business name is incorrect.

Thanks for clarifying! I definitely wasn't trying to imply that OP made the report him/herself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results