shape
carat
color
clarity

I have to share

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased this stunning ring from @Lula just a short time ago. It was a seamless transaction with Lula going above and beyond all of my expectations. Lula had the setting at HPD and offered to reach out to them to see if they would set my garnet and size the gorgeous ring. I so appreciated her doing that for me. Thank you Lula!!
From there Jamie, Alicia, and Wink took such excellent care of me. I was not someone making a big purchase, not even a small purchase. I had a garnet set and the ring sized. For one they sent me a label so I could ship my garnet. That of course made it so easy:) They stayed in communication, letting me know when and where I could pick my ring up and what to bring to pick it up. When the ring was finished I received several stunning pictures and a video!!! It was so awesome how excited they were about my ring even though it wasn’t new to them, they made me feel as though it was. Wink was very complimentary about my garnet which was so nice of him:) When I received my ring last night they had also included a jewelry cleaning set. I will find a way to work with them in the future- such amazing experience with all of them at HPD- thank you!
The ring! I don’t think it took me five minutes to decide I had to have it:) So unique! I love the design, the carre diamonds, and I am thrilled with how low this ring sits!!! It is a stunner and I am a lucky girl that she is mine! Thank you Lula!
Some pictures- I just took a few quick tonight. They do not do the stone or ring justice but here you go! 5B1AA1E4-9B70-43AB-8355-6F30B4C456B4.jpeg 209C3547-55B9-41A1-AEED-38629C3D0362.jpeg 0BE1445E-C50A-46C3-97A5-4A9CD1E50481.jpeg 133AAFEA-1182-4983-9599-39037AFEDE8C.jpeg

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I forgot! Jamie at First Class Facets is who I purchased the garnet from. I'm so glad Wink said on the video that he couldn't capture the garnet as well as it looked in person. I can't either. It is lighter in person and the dispersion is amazing!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring, @peppermintpatty!! Love the, love the setting❤️
The combo of round brilliant and carre‘ cut stones to frame a colored gemstone is just brilliant! Congrats on such a pretty ring!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, but isn't she pretty! :love: I love the low profile as well.
I also really dig how unexpected the carre are. The fluidity of the milgrain and the line of carre is just doing it for me. I'd like to see some more pics!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @maita13! You know I love your taste!!! So what a lovely compliment coming from you! Lula designed it so all of the credit goes to her! Thanks again!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, but isn't she pretty! :love: I love the low profile as well.
I also really dig how unexpected the carre are. The fluidity of the milgrain and the line of carre is just doing it for me. I'd like to see some more pics!

Thank you @ItsMainelyYou I give all of the credit to Lula. She designed the ring!! I was just smart enough to purchase it when she listed it ;-) I adore the profile! I have bands that sit low, but not a ring. I will try to take more and better pictures. I just wanted to get this posted tonight.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @maita13! You know I love your taste!!! So what a lovely compliment coming from you! Lula designed it so all of the credit goes to her! Thanks again!

Aww, that is SO sweet of you to say, PP❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the very kind words. And thanks for sharing this beauty. I second the request for more photos. Also now that I know @Lula designed this, I’m gonna have to creepy trawl her posts to admire her collection and style:kiss2:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, that is SO sweet of you to say, PP❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the very kind words. And thanks for sharing this beauty. I second the request for more photos. Also now that I know @Lula designed this, I’m gonna have to creepy trawl her posts to admire her collection and style:kiss2:

@maita13 you always have the best way with words :) I will have to "creepy trawl" her posts too. Your posts as well!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you, @peppermintpatty for your kind words! This transaction truly was a pleasure -- you were a great buyer :) And I am so glad that my setting went to a good home and is sporting such a killer center stone! @Wink knows (and loves) colored gems, so I believe him when he says your stone is even more stunning in person. Melissa, who goes by @Winks_Elf on PS, guided me through the design process. I sent her a link to a 1930s ring, and she helped me adapt the design. The whole team at HPD is amazing to work with. Thank you so much for posting photos. Wear it in good health :)

And thanks to those of you on this thread for your kind comments about the setting! I traded in the diamond that was in the setting for a larger diamond. I am now wearing the new diamond in a much simpler Sholdt half-bezel on my left hand. Turns out I'm not much of a right-hand ring wearer.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thank you, @peppermintpatty for your kind words! This transaction truly was a pleasure -- you were a great buyer :) And I am so glad that my setting went to a good home and is sporting such a killer center stone! @Wink knows (and loves) colored gems, so I believe him when he says your stone is even more stunning in person. Melissa, who goes by @Winks_Elf on PS, guided me through the design process. I sent her a link to a 1930s ring, and she helped me adapt the design. The whole team at HPD is amazing to work with. Thank you so much for posting photos. Wear it in good health :)

And thanks to those of you on this thread for your kind comments about the setting! I traded in the diamond that was in the setting for a larger diamond. I am now wearing the new diamond in a much simpler Sholdt half-bezel on my left hand. Turns out I'm not much of a right-hand ring wearer.

@Lula thank you again. You made the process so easy and I feel so fortunate to be the one who got your beautiful ring!

Please share a picture if you have time of your new setting and diamond! I would love to see it!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
so pretty! :kiss2:

MidModMin

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is wonderful. The combo of all the design elements feels both traditional and fresh. And the garnet is beautiful. How lovely!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is wonderful. The combo of all the design elements feels both traditional and fresh. And the garnet is beautiful. How lovely!

Thank you @MidModMin Lula designed this unique and beautiful ring. She did a phenomenal job! I love it! I love this garnet too. The color and the dispersion are amazing- First Class Facets are an excellent place to buy a colored stone from. The only thing is his stones sell out so fast! Thank you for your compliments :)

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty of a ring! Truly lovely!

hkm25

Rough_Rock
I purchased this stunning ring from @Lula just a short time ago. It was a seamless transaction with Lula going above and beyond all of my expectations. Lula had the setting at HPD and offered to reach out to them to see if they would set my garnet and size the gorgeous ring. I so appreciated her doing that for me. Thank you Lula!!
From there Jamie, Alicia, and Wink took such excellent care of me. I was not someone making a big purchase, not even a small purchase. I had a garnet set and the ring sized. For one they sent me a label so I could ship my garnet. That of course made it so easy:) They stayed in communication, letting me know when and where I could pick my ring up and what to bring to pick it up. When the ring was finished I received several stunning pictures and a video!!! It was so awesome how excited they were about my ring even though it wasn’t new to them, they made me feel as though it was. Wink was very complimentary about my garnet which was so nice of him:) When I received my ring last night they had also included a jewelry cleaning set. I will find a way to work with them in the future- such amazing experience with all of them at HPD- thank you!
The ring! I don’t think it took me five minutes to decide I had to have it:) So unique! I love the design, the carre diamonds, and I am thrilled with how low this ring sits!!! It is a stunner and I am a lucky girl that she is mine! Thank you Lula!
Some pictures- I just took a few quick tonight. They do not do the stone or ring justice but here you go! 5B1AA1E4-9B70-43AB-8355-6F30B4C456B4.jpeg 209C3547-55B9-41A1-AEED-38629C3D0362.jpeg 0BE1445E-C50A-46C3-97A5-4A9CD1E50481.jpeg 133AAFEA-1182-4983-9599-39037AFEDE8C.jpeg

That is so pretty and looks beautiful on your finger!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@missy thank you! I feel very fortunate that I saw this in the preloved section rather quickly. I'm sure it wouldn't have lasted long!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results